Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rooney vs. Tottenham
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA
Rooney vs. Blackburn
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04
Rooney vs. Chelsea
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXw7Xk4hk-Q
Plus Villarreal and Arsenal.I rest my case.

Eduardo got vilified for diving ONCE,in an already dead tie.

ico said:
Will Rosicky be starting?
Nah,I doubt he'll even make it to bench.We should know about Cesc in a few hours.
Theo is out until the end of the international break.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
yea i think the eduardo incident is a warning to those (U hearing ronaldo?? U left united so its for u too now :p) tht diving is a punishable offence...eduardo must be freaked out by now...

btw i dint hear a mention on drogba since we're talkin abt simulations here..a start a to a nu debate :p

also wud like to add tht rooney would not have been the target of "accusations" made by the Gonners had he scored an og tht'd helped ars continue their run.

and gonners are u angry tht rooney scored his first (when at everton,became the youngest scorer then) against u and tht dumbass keeper semen (oops :D) seaman?
Drogba has been somewhat criticised by the press,but he never got a ban!

also wud like to add tht rooney would not have been the target of "accusations" made by the Gonners had he scored an og tht'd helped ars continue their run.

and gonners are u angry tht rooney scored his first (when at everton,became the youngest scorer then) against u and tht dumbass keeper semen (oops :D) seaman?
Pfft..:|

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pires was a diver. Accepted.

hmm but why was no action taken against the other players who HAVE dived earlier repetitively?

The fact that the action is being taken against the player who may have been seen diving for the first time is very harsh. :|
Yeah that was harsh. 1 match ban was enough IMHO.
And yes this should be equal for all. Next time someone dives whether Gerrard, Henry, Rooney or the regular ones like C.Ronaldo or Drogba, they should get similar punishments.

Rahim

Married!
Will Rosicky be starting?
abey, the form that Arsenal are in, why are you hell bent in disturbing the rhythm with the inclusion of a bird-flu player :D Arsenal don't need, or dare I say, he cant hold a place in this current playing 11.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Rooney vs. Tottenham
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA
Rooney vs. Blackburn
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2sohlAv04
Rooney vs. Chelsea
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXw7Xk4hk-Q
Plus Villarreal and Arsenal.I rest my case.

Eduardo got vilified for diving ONCE,in an already dead tie.

Nah,I doubt he'll even make it to bench.We should know about Cesc in a few hours.
Theo is out until the end of the international break.
Posted again:

Drogba has been somewhat criticised by the press,but he never got a ban!

Pfft..:|

dude its all cool here,e1 tho tht was a nudge...i think not banning drogba (still) implies there is no racial angle to this story at all

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yeah that was harsh. 1 match ban was enough IMHO.
And yes this should be equal for all. Next time someone dives whether Gerrard, Henry, Rooney or the regular ones like C.Ronaldo or Drogba, they should get similar punishments.
Agreed,but everyone knows this is not going to happen.Maybe if Denilson dived...

abey, the form that Arsenal are in, why are you hell bent in disturbing the rhythm with the inclusion of a bird-flu player :grin: Arsenal don't need, or dare I say, he cant hold a place in this current playing 11.
Cause he is better than Diaby :p

Rahim

Married!
Arsenal fans should divert their anger towards UEFA and not to fellow posters here. I believe Wenger can write an open letter to UEFA pointing out their inactions against other simulation infected players. For those who believe this action of UEFA would be acted upon regularly and consistently are doing nothing but day-dreaming. Incontistency and un-justice would prevail.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Eduardo is an unlucky nub who got caught red-handed on his first attempt. :lol:
Or maybe he was caught doing that in a red and white shirt against a British team;)

i agree dude...but u cant include him in the Divers' Lounge for diving 6 times in over 300 games??
So why brand Ed a cheat?You can say that Rooney is not a serial diver,but people don't even talk about his dives after the game.
Posted again:
Arsenal fans should divert their anger towards UEFA and not to fellow posters here. I believe Wenger can write an open letter to UEFA pointing out their inactions against other simulation infected players. For those who believe this action of UEFA would be acted upon regularly and consistently are doing nothing but day-dreaming. Incontistency and un-justice would prevail.
My anger is directed towards the fvcking media.We know UEFA are incompetent noobs.
Fvck Media
Fvck UEFA
Fvck Celtic
Fvck Pundits
Up the ARSE!

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Or maybe he was caught doing that in a red and white shirt against a British team;)

So why brand Ed a cheat?You can say that Rooney is not a serial diver,but people don't even talk about his dives after the game.
Posted again:

My anger is directed towards the fvcking media.We know UEFA are incompetent noobs.
Fvck Media
Fvck UEFA
Fvck Celtic
Fvck Pundits
Up the ARSE!

:mad: when the buck did i call eduardo a cheat?? eduardo got unlucky thts all. an excerpt from soccerlens.com

What people have to understand is:

a) it’s rife
b) it’s not just the foreign players
c) There isn’t a single prem team who hasn’t benefited from the odd dodgy refereeing descision over the years so wind your collective necks in and stop being so bloody self-righteous

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Again by "you" I mean the general people and media.
There isn’t a single prem team who hasn’t benefited from the odd dodgy refereeing descision over the years so wind your collective necks in and stop being so bloody self-righteous
No one can be self-righteous in this case as you are saying.I am against the fvcking witch hunt against Eduardo.
Posted again:
Btw. Wenger just pwned the UEFA in his press conference.Ill post the transcript.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Cause I am a gooner.
skysports.com said:
I find it a complete disgrace and not acceptable," he told Sky Sports News.

"We will not accept the way Uefa treated this case. Having seen the television again nothing is conclusive from that and it singles out a player in Europe to be a cheat and that is not acceptable.

"I have seen some obvious cases where Uefa didn't intervene and that is on and off the pitch. Things have happened in Europe on and off the pitch where Fifa did not act at all.

"I believe that this is the first time in my time in football where a situation that has been judged and assessed by the referee and that the referee's decision is not accepted by the football bodies.
Opened a dangerous door

"Normally a situation that has been assessed and judged by the referee cannot be touched again.

"So that means we have opened a door that means that every single decision that is seen by a referee can be changed. They have opened a very dangerous door there."

The Gunners boss insisted that Eduardo had been touched by Boruc and added that even if it was only a slight brush he did not blame the player for going down given his history with injuries.

"I am not disappointed, here it is a witch hunt," he added.

"Eduardo has been touched by the goalkeeper we can prove that. One thing - is it a penalty or not? I am the first to say it doesn't look obvious to be a penalty but it is another thing to judge with intent he did go down and I wish you good luck to prove that after seeing the pictures again.

"To single a player out like that who has come back from injury like he has, been hit like he has been, for going down I don't blame him. When you see his leg first time I don't blame him getting out of the way of the goalkeeper."

Bewildered

Wenger admits that the player is bewildered at the attention the incident has received and the former Monaco chief declared that he felt Eduardo had been unfairly treated by the media.

"He feels he has done nothing wrong. Of course the timing is not ideal," he confessed.

"It is funny football, you can break a player's leg and it doesn't cause a debate for anybody but this case has been all over the world and treated like Eduardo has killed somebody.

"Do you know that this penalty had no outcome on the result, we were 2-0 up anyway and we would have won this game at home.

"We have been victims of players diving in England who were English but were never treated like that, so the media have to ask themselves to treat every case the same."

Wenger is adamant that the club will fight any suspension Uefa try to place on the Croatia international's head and finished by giving his backing to video technology in order to stamp out simulation for good, something Uefa president Michel Platini is staunchly against.

Video technology

"How many times have I come out and said I favour video," he stated.

"Uefa refuses to use video but they use it to charge our player so where is the logic? That again is something that is quite surprising.

"It is dangerous. Any club in any big games can challenge the decision of the referee.

"I think we have to fight against diving but the best way is to have video evidence. They have watched the video again, why do we not use it straight away and spare all this embarrassment that is spoken about for weeks now."

Hit the nail on the arse.Wenger speaks a lot of sense there,and I agree with him 100%.
Time to show some bollocks to UEFA and the other noobs.
Posted again:
Fabregas out for tomorrow :(
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/fabregas-to-miss-manchester-united-clash

I am still quietly confident that we will get a positive result.
We can deal with this situation with Arshavin switching between the midfield and the hole.

Denilson-Song
----Shava
-RVP---Ed---Bendtner

Denilson in the Cesc role.Good enough for me.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Why are you giving fodder to us in terms of "history"? :D
I saw the matches and Celtic couldn't muster even one decent attack. Arseanl are in great form.

Top Bottom