• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Except that Fabregas is fully committed to Arsenal and these rumors are made by Barcelona,then picked up by the English "media".When he wants to go,he'll go without drama.
Oh,and he isn't a cvnt.So there,you have two differences.

and he has one fu*kall with arsenal. one more difference :p and he is a bigger cu*t

iinfi

mekalodu
nothing has changed since last season ... scraping thru matches which we sud v won comfortably .....

this formation only creates a crowd of players, each not knowing where the other one is!!

Krow

Crowman
Fluke or not, they won and that's what counts. :)

Anyway, desperately waiting to see if we can stand the test of an able team. Need a dose of faith from an away victory. :|

Krow

Crowman
Blackburn 0-2 $chester City
Adabadoo, Ireland.

The Ireland goal was cool! Dint c the other one.
Citeh looked solid against a struggling to keep up burn.

I didnt ze the match, but heard we got pwned big time :|

I guess Drogs scored a brace in the dying minutes after we went a goal down in 1st half.

This has got Scholari written all over it ...why did we let Guus go??? :(

Anybody's got ze highlights?

Gallas, Clichy, Song, Sagna in lineup against a pretty decent Everton side

Krow

Crowman
^ solid? I didn't watch ze match, but Blackburn had twice as many shots on target.

I saw ze match only from ze minute 80. Ze burn looked jaded and Citeh were holding their own. Ze burn didn't have a single shot on target which made the citeh goalie have anything more than catch practice. Ze coach of citeh slipped and almost fell when he was goin to shake hands with ze coach of burn. :lol:

^ Me and LFC_fan think that your new diamond formation sucks.
Completely agree with you. We had to work our ass off to score against ManUre in the opening game.

Lampard is not able to dictate the game from behind Drogs and Anelka. He is more of a central midfielder who like to run through the defence once in a while and is mostly the one guy who makes the crucial pass/assist. Not play behind the 2 and act as 3rd striker/winger. In the last match he struggled against ManUre in the 1st half due to not being able to control the game, say like your Arshavin, or Gerrard. Our game all these years has been centred around him, dont know why is Ancelotti trying to fix something thats perfectly fine.

Essien is not able to play the holding midfielder at the centre of the field, something which Lamps can do pretty well. Mikel is not mature enough to play in that position. Our wingers will have to sit deep and wait for the counter based on how narrow the midfield is now.

I could go on and on and on.....I just hope that this gets sorted in the first couple of games itself, as we do have fairly less competitive opponents

Top Bottom