• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AW to Arse tv
We'll see what's happening in the next 24 hours ... we have many centre-backs, seven centre-backs and I'm in a position where we have to play some in midfield... but of course Kolo is a very good player - we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours.

"At the moment I'm more focused to get everybody fit for the start of the season.

"We are looking for opportunities as well, but at the moment we still have some pre-season games to see what we really need, and when the time has come we will do something ... I wouldn't like to set any time on that
:x
Why is Kolo being sold?He is Arsenal through and through,if we are one defender too many why not Wenger asks the manker Silvest to Fvck off.Even Gallas can be sold,his contract runs out next season and he upsets the dressing room.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We have 40 m in pocket now.Enough,atleast to fill the big fvcking hole in the midfield that has been there for years.If we go into the season with this depleted squad and get pwnd again,the management should fvck off.If the board can't finance the club properly they are free to fvck off too.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...ine-15m-bid-make-Kolo-Toures-replacement.html

Fulham hope to fight off Arsenal's interest in Brede Hangeland by offering the Norway captain a new double-your-money contract.
Craven Cottage boss Roy Hodgson is determined to hold on to the centre half, who is seen by Arsenal as the perfect replacement for Kolo Toure.

Ivory Coast defender Toure is closing in on a £15m move to Manchester City and 28-year-old Hangeland is valued at about the same level.

Hangeland, signed from FC Copenhagen in January 2008 for £2.5m, has two years remaining on his current contract.

But there have been talks over doubling his wages to £30,000 a week. Everton, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur have also been watching Hangeland and Hodgson has lined up Hull City's Michael Turner as a potential replacement.
He would certainly be an improvement over Kolo IF we can get him.

red_devil

Back!
lol..so gaydebayor has his mate following him to citeh :lol:

Liverpool too are losing a few players .. I guess Doessena, Arbeloa are leaving the club. Arsenal are facing yet another exodus .. Chelsea are perhaps the only club in the top 4 who've not sold players.

I guess Arsene needs to look at his kids and understand that Citeh might just shove them outta the top 4 this season ... Le Arse definitely need a few more Arses.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ true. oh yea, Citeh in Top 4 is a joke. :lol:

But I think Manchester United needs some c|_|nts as they have just lost the biggest c|_|nt out there. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lol..so gaydebayor has his mate following him to citeh :lol:
:lol:

Liverpool too are losing a few players .. I guess Doessena, Arbeloa are leaving the club. Arsenal are facing yet another exodus .. Chelsea are perhaps the only club in the top 4 who've not sold players.
Er? Arbeloa and Dossena are more of squad players than main players particularly after arrival of Glen Johnson. Sure that affects the depth, but as such the strength of the team is has not affected by that much.

I guess Arsene needs to look at his kids and understand that Citeh might just shove them outta the top 4 this season ... Le Arse definitely need a few more Arses.
You really want Citeh in top 4? :|
I would prefer it is Everton, Villa, or Spurs to break into top 4 than Citeh...

P.S.: If Arsenal have to be shoved off top 4, nothing better than Spurs shoving them off. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Manchester City are close to finalising a deal to bring Kolo Touré from the Emirates to Eastlands for £15m, but not because he's a centre-half whose surname's got five letters and begins with the letter T.

(£40m + Samuel Eto'o + Aleksandr Hleb-on-loan) = YouTube superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

*football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/0,,415657,00.html

:p

red_devil

Back!
^ thats from the Tevez photochop :D

btw, I really wonder how Jose would be feeling after having sold such an over rated striker and got a better striker plus cash plus that-guy-what-was-his-name-again? in return :D

has to go down as one of the best deals ever made. :lol:

//

and yeah credit to Jose for his part in over hyping Zlatan and to suppress the embarrassment while equating him to Ronaldo all through last season :D

Rahim

Married!
Jose Mourinho has said if United are interested he would jump at the option of succeeding SAF. I would love to see him at OT as this job is very high-profile and The Special One can handle it with ease. I pray this comes true.

I was watching some highlights of Arsenal's pre-tour matches and was terrified to look at that Croatian striker Eduardo!!! How is his health as he looked more like Chadwick with bones jutting out of his face rather than the healthy one we saw before his woeful injury.

The biggest problem with Eto & Zlatan's comparison is that the former is an out-n-striker, while the latter is a creative shadow striker. Its his height that gives an impression that he would make a very good target man, but he is not. Good Luck to both of them.

abyss88

Broken In
also the problem with zlatan in italy was that he did not have xavi,iniesta,messi and henry behind him!:razz:..now that the opposition will concentrate on zlatan a little bit, it will take pressure off from messi who has been bearing the brunt of defenders. also e2 no doubt will go down as one of the greatest strikers in barca history, but he was not scoring regularly and missed some sitters in the last season(the second half of the season)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ibra will change the way Barca play. He can hold the ball up for others to move into forward positions and he can score goals himself. Expect the Barca midfielders to score more goals this season. And maybe now they can score from set-pieces too. :D

red_devil

Back!
Er? Arbeloa and Dossena are more of squad players than main players particularly after arrival of Glen Johnson. Sure that affects the depth, but as such the strength of the team is has not affected by that much.

yeah I meant the squad depth. I'm sure you can't field your first team delicate darlings in all matches next season -- CC/FA etc. So Pool need some depth in the squad.
Rafa should buy some back ups {unless Pool have some youngsters coming through, which I have no clue of}

pool_fan said:
You really want Citeh in top 4? :|
I would prefer it is Everton, Villa, or Spurs to break into top 4 than Citeh...

P.S.: If Arsenal have to be shoved off top 4, nothing better than Spurs shoving them off. :D

nah! its not that they'll come into the top 4 just like that. I'd prefer anyone over Citeh to break into the top 4. btw, I really don't think spuds have it in them to reach top 4.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Mexes a fantastic player will be a great boost for city and city are going heights !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Ramesh, kolkatta India, 28/7/2009 14:10

I never heard of ANYONE supporting ManCity in India before. Have the plastics started enrolling themselves earlier than usual? :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
[youtube]zrebiAuO8o0[/youtube]

Now read this:

*www.theoffside.com/world-football/zlatans-move-to-barca-was-always-in-the-cards.html

And now you know why Zlatan was looking at Ronaldo the way he was in that video. :)

There was a certain "Joga Bonito" video also featuring a skills competition between Zlatan and Ronoldo (Which I have :D)

Zlatan pwns Ronoldo, but not for Ronoldo's lack of trying :rolleyes:

EDIT By Ronoldo, I mean CR7 :p

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
--------------Given
Richards---Kolo---(Lescott)---Bridge

------------Barry----De Jong
---------------Ireland
Tevez----------Adebayor----------Robinho