• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Yup. Of the 7 men charged, 6 pleaded guilty and Gerrard was acquited. Probable reasons? 'His status as an England international', 'Liverpool FC's considerable clout among the media' and of course, that 'the rich play and the poor pay'. :|

Yeah.
Guardian said:
During the trial, the prosecutor, David Turner QC, paid homage to Gerrard's skill, describing him as a world-class footballer and "a star". He added: "Wherever you go in Liverpool and indeed the world, there are little boys proudly wearing that red Liverpool shirt with No 8 and the name Gerrard on the back of it."
:|
I think this shouldn't be an argument used in favour of Gerrard. In forum may be OK but not in court.
EDIT: Er looks like I'm cracking up. I thought a jury member said that. Now I read its the prosecutor who said that)
I think McGee milked the incident to get $$$.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ That's what happens all the time. People drag down the celebrities to get instant publicity and earn a quick buck. But this time, the evidence was there for all to see. Even Gerrard admitted that he was drunk on a scale of 7 to 10. Hell, what can we do or anyone do. Carry on! :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
On a funny note, this incident gave us quite a few threads at Redcafe and RAWK to laugh about, both on extreme sides. :rolleyes: :D

Check zis image from Redcafe:
*i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/ninjabreakz/Gerrard2-2.jpg
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
SUNDERLAND SIGN LORIK CANA!!

Sunderland have signed Marseille captain Lorik Cana on a four-year contract in a deal worth more than £5million.

The Albania midfielder becomes Black Cats boss Steve Bruce's third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Paraguay skipper Paulo Da Silva and England Under-21 striker Fraizer Campbell.

Bruce told the club's official website: "I'm delighted to have brought Lorik to the club, especially given the number of clubs who had expressed an interest in signing him."

:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
SUNDERLAND SIGN LORIK CANA!!

:D
HOLY SHITE.I am shocked.
Whatever people say about Cana,he would have brought something to our midfield.Good signing by Bruce,he is a steal for 5 m.

I don't think Wenger was interested in him at any point.It is increasingly looking like Song/DD for next season and I dread that thought.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chamakh is close to signing for Sunderland.
Now I am waiting for the news article stating how Wenger recommended him and Cana to his 'pal' Brucie :|:|:|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So Steven Gerrard says that he has left Liverpool Crown Court with his reputation still in tact...

...correct, he's still a cvnt.
After being cleared of affray Steven Gerrard has released a statement that says he is ashamed of himself as he is supposed to be a role model for the youth of Liverpool, he regrets not knifing the ******* and pinching his car.

This is from the time he went to jail.
Steven Gerrard's arse will be the same colour as his Liverpool top when he leaves the showers in the morning.
:p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :lol:

Chelsea 2-1 AC Milan 8)

Yuri Zhirkov scored the winner on his debut after Drogs had scored another screamer!! :D
Seedorf equalized for the Italians!

Goals here:

[youtube]Q5ChzehO4A4[/youtube]

That left-foot of Yuri!!! Great strike at the near-post!! :D

Top Bottom