• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pool_Fan: Added *lambdacore.wikidot.com/ to me blogroll. :p

Thanks. :p
In case you want to add any content regarding Programming or Web Design to the wiki. I'll request you to create a Wikidot account and contact me. :p
I haven't added many articles there TBH. :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Sven-Göran Eriksson to be appointed new Notts County manager

*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article6721474.ece

:-o

lined up by Arab consortium Munto Finance, which took charge at Meadow Lane last week
:rolleyes:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Alex Hleb regrets leaving Arsenal.
Arseblogger said:
The Barcelona bench cushion tester said:

I regret my move from London, but unfortunately nothing can be done about it now. For me, Wenger was like a father. I consider him one of the best managers in the world. For such a boss one wants to die on the pitch.
:lol:
Thanks Alex.Arshavin and Nasri are here because of you leaving.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
i just can't stop laughing my arse off at the great united fan in a_rahim.

mr. rahim you can show all the middle and little fingers you have and even enjoy it.
i can't stop you. infact i don't want to. you are only displaying your short sightedness!

please sit somewhere in peace and think [if you can..oh and yes please shove your middle finger in your huge mouth sized butt while you think ]

Ronaldo of late wasn't keen on playing for united.. money had got big on him and he clearly saw his future at RM... and i don't think i'm making any mistake in saying that he thought he was bigger than the club -- which i'm afraid he is NOT.

I don't care for all your love for Ronaldo and I don't even give a FUK if you think he is bigger than the club.

80 million is NOT a small amount and will help united with a lot of stuff. We can expand our squad and if the money is utilized in a sane way, I think it would do us more good in the long run.

Please put some glasses on and get your finger out of your butt and stop smelling it and start thinking. Oh btw, if that finger stinks aap bhi chlormint khaiye aur sab bhool jayiye :D
BUMP :lol:

I wonder what can this mean if i take this OUT OF CONTEXT. :lol:

Rahim

Married!
COmeon ico & Liverpool_Fan, raise the heat............:D
abe Klaw, tu dono ke jagde mein tang kyun ada raha hai :D Just cool your heels.

BTW SAF expects that Ronaldo will come back to wear United's shirt one day :) I hope this comes true.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
DAMN!
Arsenal's Samir Nasri breaks leg during training
Telegraph.co.uk said:
The France and Arsenal midfielder suffered the injury during a training session in Bad Waltersdorf, in south-eastern Austria, and was taken to a nearby hospital in Hartberg for tests.

Andreas Neubauer, a spokesman for tour organiser International Football Camps Styria, said that Nasri had broken his right fibula. Initial estimates were that he would face around eight weeks out, but the lay-off could be longer depending on the severity of the break.

As well as the start of the season for Arsenal, Nasri also looks almost certain to miss France's World Cup qualifiers against Romania and Serbia in Septmeber.

Arsenal had arrived at their training camp in Bad Waltersdorf on Monday and are due to play a friendly against local side Columbia Floridsdorf tonight.

The injury to Nasri follows the £25 million sale of Emmanuel Adebayor and will place added pressure on manager Arsene Wenger to further strengthen his squad during the transfer window.
I hope Rosciky doesn't get injured again or else we are fvked already:(
Maybe Arsene will buy a hard ass CM now

red_devil

Back!
^ blessing in disguise i'd say.

Now I'm sure Wenger will be looking at buying someone ... which might not have been the case if all of your squad was fit and raring to go :)

C

chaitanya ambaskar

I hate liverpool
hey watch out for the next season liverpool are sure to win it.........whom do u support then???manu...hahahaha the fully faltu team...the worst team in premiere league

Top Bottom