• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ You have no point to counter mine, hence you resort to silly tactics like this. :|

It is uttelry moronic to label an entire team as 'divers' just because a single player is known to fall over easily. I could say the same about Pool, just coz Stevie Me is known to fall over at the slightest contact in the lenalty box. It's a fackt, don't kid yourself.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Isn't the same applicable to Gerrard as well?
I can show you more Gerrard dives if you want. :lol: And regarding Henry, I've myself seen every damned video on YouTube and also read every damned comment. So, the same isn't applicable to Gerrard :lol:

I've accepted Pires as a 'diver' and even accepted Henry's mistake in the Puyol incident. Not actually a mistake, but surely not a good act by him.

But anyways, Loserfool fans will never accept the same thing about Gerrard. :lol:

^ You have no point to counter mine, hence you resort to silly tactics like this. :|
True. And he is also indirectly taunting the Chelsea fans as you can see him above. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ We are the famous CFC and we don't give a f*ck (unlike the Pool fans who have to rush in packs to defend Stevie Me's dives every time). :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He dives so frequently that Chelsea have to live in that name, sadly.
Ballack? Oh geez a very honest player right? Malouda? Ah! He's an angel.

Remember the Robben incident? Fell over just to get Reina sent off? That was CHEAP.

That is a fackt dude. Though I have to admit that 'diver' tag has more to do with Mourinho's time at Stamford Bridge.

EDIT:
LOL! The Chelsea fan and the Potential Chelsea fan just got UNITED.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
He dives so frequently that Chelsea have to live in that name, sadly.
Ballack? Oh geez a very honest player right? Malouda? Ah! He's an angel.

Remember the Robben incident? Fell over just to get Reina sent off? That was CHEAP.

That is a fackt dude. Though I have to admit that 'diver' tag has more to do with Mourinho's time at Stamford Bridge.

You are utterly misinformed. It seems you believe every word that you hear on forums and tabloids and take it as gospel. :lol:

Gimme an incident where you can point to Ballack being dishonest. Gimme an incident where Malouda acted like the devil that you think he is. :lol:

You mention Robben? That was like, how many years ago? And FYI Mourinho is now the manager of FC Internazionale Milano, not Chelsea. If you still persist on mentioning those incidents, even though you admit it was more to do with Mourinho's time, then I can only take your comments as the ramblings of a blinkered opposition fan who can only find faults in other teams while portraying his own team as the gift of God to football.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You'd have to think that Massimo Moratti is having some trouble keeping a straight face at the moment.

With Barcelona willing to give them Samuel Eto'o, Alex Hleb AND 40-odd million big ones for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, we'd be fighting every natural urge in our body to stop from bursting out laughing, but Massimo is keeping a poker face.

About the deal, Moratti said: "I have no certainty but I'm confident."

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Remember Liverpool v Chelsea match? In which Malouda dived? Forgotten? Anyway I couldn't find a Youtube Video, so I quote Wikipedia (which I incidentally remember that Finan article had mention of the incident)
Wikipedia said:
In August 2007, Finnan was involved in a controversial penalty decision in which Chelsea's Florent Malouda was accused of diving to the ground. Although no Chelsea player appealed, referee Rob Styles awarded a penalty because he thought Finnan had fouled Malouda. Video replays later showed that there was no illegal contact between the players, and Styles was suspended from refereeing for a week, as well as issuing an apology to Liverpool. The match ended 1–1

As for Ballack search due and you'll find zit. I am not going to do the digging all the time.

And you lot mention Gerrard "dives" which happened so many years ago, talk about contradicting yourselves.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Remember Liverpool v Chelsea match? In which Malouda dived? Forgotten? Anyway I couldn't find a Youtube Video, so I quote Wikipedia (which I incidentally remember that Finan article had mention of the incident)

As for Ballack search due and you'll find zit. I am not going to do the digging all the time.

And you lot mention Gerrard dives which happened so many years ago, talk about contradicting yourselves.

LOL!! You cite Wikipedia as your utterly reliable source??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although no Chelsea player appealed,

That line says it all, really. If it WAS a dive, there should have been appeals, right? :D
That 'Malouda was accused of diving' seems to have been added by a Pool fan who is hell-bent on making the world see things the way he sees them. :lol:

And Pool vs Atletico Madrid was not sooooo many years ago, just a few months. And Stevie Me DID appeal for a penalty, so don't act like he just fell over and the ref awarded a penalty. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
That line says it all, really. If it WAS a dive, there should have been appeals, right? :D
That 'Malouda was accused of diving' seems to have been added by a Pool fan who is hell-bent on making the world see things the way he sees them. :lol:
Malouda did probably dive. The biggest fault was of Referee's though. It was a poor dive and possibly unintentional.
Perhaps Gerrard dived, I didn't think so but let's FFS assume he dived with the intention of getting a penalty. I guess that would be a sad thing to do, and would never receive my backing up.
But wow you lot stick up with that incident and rehash that incident again and again and again. And Again. In spite of the fact that your players are no less in this regard. And then post those videos uploaded by the Manckers. Cool eh?
OK! You win and Gerrard is even WORSER than Drogba and Ronaldo. Happy now?

And ico. Torres is a diver too. Now Upload the videos.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Malouda did dive :-x The biggest fault was of Referee's though. It was a poor dive.
Perhaps Gerrard dived, I didn't think so but let's FFS assume he dived with the intention of getting a penalty. I guess that would be a sad thing to do, and would never receive my backing up.
But wow you lot stick up with that incident and rehash that incident again and again and again. And Again. In spite of the fact that your players are no less in this regard. And then post those videos uploaded by the Manckers. Cool eh?
OK! You win and Gerrard is even WORSER than Drogba and Ronaldo. Happy now?

If by WORSER you mean WORSE, yes I'm happy that you've finally opened your eyes to the truth!! Cheers! :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I surely hadn't thought that teh Loserfool_fan will give up so easily? :lol:

Malouda had dived though. ;)

The more you post the more I find myself hating Arsenal. :-| Heck I never even disliked them before.

Sheesh! If Arsenal start winning, I'm scared the way you'll behave.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ah, come on now, lads! Fight is over!! :p

I propose a toast....
*endingb.net/images/toast.png

:D

Top Bottom