• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Good to see new faces in this wonderful thread :)

I have always said a player's price is directly dependent on who is the buyer and how deep their pockets' are. Desperation and intent adds to it. Previously I have seen Spurs spending too much on decent EPL players and now City are following suit. The seller wants to get the most out of City's new found mission.
Tevez was the most hard-working player after Rooney for United and he felt un-wanted by the officials and that made his heart bitter(fans still love him). Just bcoz he left for City doesnt erase of all what he has contributed to United's success. The same goes for Ronaldo.
City is making mistakes left. right & centre with purchase of too many strikers without an abled mid-field who would feed these forwards. Then again the transfer window is open till AUg 31st and bythat time there might be some balance squad at City.

Why the heck so much interest in average player Chamakh?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ferguson says Tevez is not worth his £25m transfer fee

Rubbing it in!! :lol:

Expect a statement from Mark ughes, praising Tevez and how he is worth every penny. :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:lol:

lol..that was entertainment. I've watched it many times. It was Henry's idea, but I don't know how Henry cocked it as the video says.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LOL! Kid You are sooo obsessed with StevieG :lol:

BTW Half of them weren't really dives. Bit thearetical yes, diving is just another level. And he dives RARELY.
And He was referring to dives made by players like Ronaldo, just to send off a player. :|

As I said before you would make a purrfect Chelsea fan. :-|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:lol: :p

I just thought of replying to some purrfect Loserfool fans, who think that their club is purrfect with no divers and all players being role models. :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
yea, Pires was a diver. I'll accept, but he was still no-where near the class of CR7 or Dogba in terms of diving. A diver? yes. :)

But anyways, I would really like to know what do you mean by the term 'REGULAR diver'...Accept it or not. Gerrard is a bad loser who'll dive when he sees his team losing. Remember the Atletico match in the UCL? :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Er? Bad Loser? Dives when sees his his team losing? See him diving at every opportune moment? Dude!!! You are going overboard. :|
He has a tendency to fall down sometimes like most do and be a bit thearetical. Of course that does not make it excusable all the same, but neither does it make him a "diva-diver".
Personally I'll prefer him to keep his feet to the ground with all his energy like say Rooney does.
Regarding Athletico, I personally DIDNT think it was a dive. He just fell over and the referee gave a penalty. Not everybody is Robbie Fowler, who appealed even when the referee gave the penalty in his team's favour. Not even your legend Henry. Check his diving antiques at Youtube.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Check his diving antiques at Youtube.
There's only one video in which I can see Henry acting and is against Puyol and Spain. The second thing which you'll mention is against Wigan which was completely a loss of balance.

And regarding that Puyol thing, here's the reason why Henry did that, *www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=zn4uTdXqyOA Puyol had elbowed him earlier and that was not given as a foul.

It was a pretty small incident, which was perhaps hyped up by fans of opposing teams when they didn't have anything against Henry. One moment, doesn't diminish his class.

But again I'll accept that it was a cowardly act by Henry. Perhaps, the only 1 occasion in which I didn't like his actions.

Who even gives a fu(k to Robbie Fowler anyways. Weren't we discussing Gerrard? :lol:
Fowler & Gerrard are no where in the league of Premier League greats! :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
There's only one video in which I can see Henry acting and is against Puyol and Spain. The second thing which you'll mention is against Wigan which was completely a loss of balance.

And regarding that Puyol thing, here's the reason why Henry did that, *www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=zn4uTdXqyOA Puyol had elbowed him earlier and that was not given as a foul.

It was a pretty small incident, which was perhaps hyped up by fans of opposing teams when they didn't have anything against Henry. One rare moment, doesn't diminish his class.

But again I'll accept that it was a cowardly act by Henry. Perhaps, the only 1 occasion in which I didn't like his actions.
Isn't the same applicable to Gerrard as well?

Who even gives a fu(k to Robbie Fowler anyways. Weren't we discussing Gerrard? :lol:
Fowler & Gerrard are no where in the league of Premier League greats! :lol:
You are entitled to your opinions as I am to mine.

Top Bottom