• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Adabadoo moves to Citeh!! OFFICIAL!!! :D

Citeh almost admit defeat in Terry chase!! :lol:

"Chelsea have their stance, and we understand that. We are obviously looking to strengthen in defensive areas. We are looking at all options.

"It is a case of seeing what level we are willing to go up to. If it comes a point where we feel we can't progress in any deals we are involved in then we walk away."

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5440063,00.html

LOL!! Walk away? More like having the door slammed in yer face!! :lol:

abyss88

Broken In
looks like ibrahimovic is all set to join barca..

ps: sorry @Liverpool_fan (i shot u in the back while playing UT,i pressed the wrong button in excitement :-()

are there any indian servers for urban terror?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AW said:
"We're not on the verge of signing anybody but I'm able to spend the money if we find the right players," he said,

"We're not in a hurry because we have a big squad. We'll see in pre-season if we need to make any additions.

"If we need to add something we will. Chamakh is one of the players we've followed and if we need to go for a striker he's a possibility. We're keeping an eye on him.

"We have Rosicky and Eduardo back so we've lost a big striker but have gained two offensive players who were absent last season.

"We also have Nicklas Bendtner, Andrey Arshavin, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott who can play striker. We have top players we can use as strikers."

We'll miss him - he's a great player. I'm sure he'll give something special to Man City," he said.

"I don't believe that last season he got enough support and I think that played a part in his mind.

"There was a bit of resentment you could feel through last summer. I believe he wanted to do well but didn't have the confidence of the year before.

"If you consider the money we paid for him it was good business, but that was not our main target.

"It's a good opportunity for him because City could be a big force in the coming years.

"Carlos Tevez, Robinho and Gareth Barry have done it. Man City will be a threat to the top teams."
:rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Adabadoo moves to Citeh!! OFFICIAL!!! :D

Citeh almost admit defeat in Terry chase!! :lol:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5440063,00.html

LOL!! Walk away? More like having the door slammed in yer face!! :lol:
At least they are finally now looking to strengthen in their defensive areas. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Michael Owen scores late winner for ManU!!! :shock:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5439564,00.html

Looks like the journos are gonna have to do a rethink! :D

I just read the report. Now we will see how ManU fans will rave how good sigining Owen is already and how intelligent Ferguson is to sign him. :rolleyes:

DANIEL STURRIDGE SCORES ON DEBUT!!!!! 1-0 to CHELSEA!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Nice finish!!!!!! :D

Where? On TV or streams? Either way I have hardly any time now :(

I just read the report. Now we will see how ManU fans will rave how good sigining Owen is already and how intelligent Ferguson is to sign him. :rolleyes:

Valid point. Mind you, Owen may be a class player, but he has yet to prove himself, this just a goal against a lower level team (as per EPL standards).

Yabadaba doo moves to the Wastelands. I guess Arsenal fans would want Wenger t now show them some love :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We bought Nasri with Hleb's money.After that Arshavin for 13m and Verm for 10.Selling Ade for 25m balances the books. :x:x

I am starting to feel there are no more first team signings coming.DD and Song ftw. :(

Top Bottom