• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^If you really look closely, its the system which matters to Wenger and thats a good thing. Not over-dependent on players. The only problem is that he relies too much on toddlers for consistency. Being adamant and immune to other's advice are another problem the Proffesori.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ No Africans in starting lineup - not fit enough yet.

Second half we played:

Hilario, Hutchinson, Carvalho, Ivanovic, Belletti, Ballack (Mikel), Lampard, Sinclair, Shevchenko, Pizarro, Di Santo.
Lampard was the only player to play 90 minutes. Di Santo has loads of pace, which caught the Seattle defenders flat-footed. Once the keeper made a good block to deny him and another time Di Santo raced away past the keeper who had come a long way out, only for the ball to be hacked away by a defender. :D

Sheva had a so-so game, Pizarro did nothing of note. Sinclair was average, Hilario seemed intent on losing his spot on the bench. The defence was solid in the second half too.

Check out the goals here:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEUoDeC7B1A

Rural Terror

Broken In
Hilarious seems a funny name. :lol:

Di Santo knew that this is the first and the last time he'll be playing this season, so he thought of impressing Kl@w-24 with his pace. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^If you really look closely, its the system which matters to Wenger and thats a good thing. Not over-dependent on players. The only problem is that he relies too much on toddlers for consistency. Being adamant and immune to other's advice are another problem the Proffesori.
His hands are tied,he made attempts to buy Yaya toure and Ribery to play his wengerball but the board is satisfied with the position and doesn't want to spend:|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fans forced Ade out: Wenger

“He's done extremely well for the club. I don't believe that last season he got enough support. That was playing a part in my mind and in his mind, certainly, as well.”

“I believe he wanted to do well but he didn't find the confidence he had the season before,” added Wenger.

“There was a little resentment you could feel through last summer.”

Rural Terror

Broken In
Lack of support? Then why did he let Hleb & Flamini go. :| They wanted money, then he should have given to them. Atleast they wouldn't have been waste of 80k pounds per week. :|

Hleb could dribble and Flamini could tackle. This is what we lacked this season.

Hleb & Flamini were necessary to our team.

Edit: Wenger is interested in Kalou and Babel since long time. He may sign one of them.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i.media.goal.com/g/52124_news.jpg

:|
LOL I was going to post just that.Looking like a lazy ass already.Too bad he will come back to score against us.

Wenger can't blame the fans at all after the sh1t Ade stirred up during the last season.EBOUE took the criticism on the chin and became the best player in PL,why couldn't Ade do it?Now if only the fans can "force out" Diaby and Silvestre :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
EBOUE took the criticism on the chin and became the best player in PL,why couldn't Ade do it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2009/1/7/1231350409482/Gallery-Emmanuel-Ebou--Un-008.jpg

Edit: Wenger is interested in Kalou and Babel since long time. He may sign one of them.

I've been interested in Katrina and Megan Fox for a long time. I might marry one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I was just reading the first few pages of this thread. What drivel, what plastics, what utter muppets!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate it, I hate them, I hate that player etc etc etc and so on and so forth :lol: :D

iinfi

mekalodu
we v seen a lot of interest in this fellow Chamakh..
who on earth is he. even stats do talk too much abt him. he doesnt fit into any team which is in the top half of the PL.
n they call him a striker!!
wat say?

Top Bottom