• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Kl@w
That is why I said I don't blame O'Neill totally. :p
We have the similar situation for Alonso. But remember here the buyers are Madrid not Liverpool. You know about Madrid money. :D
Alonso is certainly worth 30M GBP IMHO (to Madrid only). If Madrid could pay such insane amounts for CR7(now CR9), and Kaka, surely 30M GBP for Alonso whom you'll agree has improved by a longshot and is probably among the best deep vying playmaker in the world. They just want him for lower price because he wouldn't sell that many shirts. WTF!!!
But yeah if Xabi goes public and says that he REALLY wants to go to Madrid, then I guess his price would fall. :|
As for the wages thingy, what I believe, that players are already earning such insane amounts already, and when they leave to a lower club just for higher wages, they just look plain greedy. For instance Terry already earns quite a mount, but if he leaves you lot for Citeh just for higher wages How will you feel? This feels particularly bad if the club has actually developed that player and that player leaves the club when they need him the most. a.k.a. Michael Owen.
However if a club is indeed paying low wages/doesn't give enough games/is incompetent then the players have right to seek move elsewhere, thats natural. :p

They want Alonso coz they know their midfield needs a playmaker and Perez needs to add more Spaniards to his squad. Sneijder/VDV could have easily fit into that role, but board politics (and maybe the press & fans) demands more Spaniards. :p

Meanwhile, Chelsea are being linked with Mirko Vucinic. If he comes here, he will be a hit with the fans just for this statement:

"There are some places where I would not go. Tottenham? Let's reject that."

:lol:

Rural Terror

Broken In
zomg zomg: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD7KAJbF0g8 - Ashley Cole

hahahahahahahaha :lol: The song is so funny seriously.

looks like the video is made by a spud....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom