• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I'm fine with owen. He'll be good for the bench and hope he is not injured through out the season. 10 goals would be enough from him. The best would be watching him score against pool. :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^Kya yaar...........faaltu players kyun aa rahe hain United mein :(
Owen was good and the way he played with Newcastle as talk of his dubious commitment to the club. Besides, he is injury prone. Just a rumour or is it true?

Kya yaar? What's the transfer deadline? Can we expect any good signings?

Utd should have at least held on to Tevez.:x

Rahim

Married!
Big players are gobbled by other clubs and you are telling me to be patient? Tell me if Ribery is coming to Old Trafford.

How many average players do Fergie need? By this time at least one big-name-signing should have been done. I dont see Berbatov to have a great impact if he plays his truant role from the deep. United have Rooney to provide the creativity but that Bulgarian is such a dumb. He is taking comparison with Cantona too seriously, i guess.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Owen to ManYooooooooo :lol:

SAF belatedly ralized that Owen Hargreaves was feeling lonely in the treatment room so hed decided to bring him some company in the form of Michael Owen!! :lol: :D

Owen H.... M. Owen... Treatment room... Hmmm... Must be something in the name... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
In other news, some reports suggest SAF is bidding for Luis Fabiano and/or Sergio Aguero.

And Chelsea have turned down a bid of 30M Euros for... John Terry. Take a hike lads, ain't gonna happen. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
CHELSEA DISMISS JT OFFER

Posted on: Thu 02 Jul 2009

Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has completely rejected an offer from Manchester City for John Terry.

It was made clear to City, for the second time following an approach last season, that we would not entertain any conversation on the subject.

At that time John also reiterated his total commitment to Chelsea.

We would like to make clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1712156,00.html

Rahim

Married!
I am worried for poor Mark Hughes and i wont be surprised if he assembles his team and then right at the start of the season gets the boot only to be replaced with a high-profile international manager :D

I dont see City's bosses giving the reigns to Hughes.

Rahim

Married!
^The point is that with that much investment, City's manager job is not for an apprentice. They would be better-off with a mature manager who can handle the big starts and their egos.

City desperately trying to sign Terry :D Naamumkin ko mumkinn karne chale hain!!!!!!!!
They have a better chance to lure Rio :D

Rahim

Married!
^He was my nemesis on PES :D Tiny fellow would use his pace to score plenty of late goals against my team :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :D

Him & Cassano were a good partnership at Roma. :p

And Ze Roberto has signed for Hamburg.

Sturridge, Hamann and Mills have been released by Citeh. Sturridge will move to Chelsea once an independent tribunal decides the fee. :D

Rahim

Married!
Another of my nemesis was a player with average stats: Ventola from Inter and he used to score from long distance with weak power-shots :D He would put Batistuta to shame with his scoring abilities.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Big players are gobbled by other clubs and you are telling me to be patient?
sadly Ribery doesn't look like he's coming. Because of real madrid. All the players are overpriced.SAF doesn't want to buy overpriced players out of desperation. And give lazy berba 1 more chance . He should play as a target man this season. A big name signing would be gr8 but remember we can only buy whats available. A team should gel 1st.team is always more important than a player.

Top Bottom