• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ ultimate end == Le Arse getting relegated :lol:

right now he hopes to make half the progress by getting them out of the CL spot :D

Wenger will get there very soon :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Benzema has gone to Madrid for 35 Million Euros. That's bloody cheap considering the ridiculous sums being quoted for players now!!! :shock:

:cry:

Why did Benzema go to Madrid? I know that was his wish, but even so, why couldn't a PL team lap him up? :|

Sigh, I guess I'll still be watching YouTube videos about him :(

BTW, Tevez is on the verge of signing with ManC :D

I'll like it if he comes to Chelsea, but given he fact that he doesn't like sitting in the bench, which I guess he'll have to given that we already have class strikers (except for the 6 matches in UEFA :|, hope Platini burns in hell for this), we'll have to face the same heart-break as ManUre had to endure in about 2 years if we do sign him.

He is a class act though.

Has Sturridge signed for the Blues? I'm also hearing that Zhirkhov and Turnbull deals are already in signed. I dont know where to confirm this though :|

^^
Dont trust wikipedia :p

They stated that Ben Sahar, of Chelsea is now in Espanyol in Spain, when I couldnt find a single site mentioning this despite googling/yahoo-ing :???:

Hope they are right in this case though! :D

red_devil

Back!
Real have now confirmed Benzema deal.

*www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en...OFFICIAL_ANNOUNCEMENT_2009-07-01_19:33:43.htm

wonder who Fergie has in his mind!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^
Dont trust wikipedia :p

They stated that Ben Sahar, of Chelsea is now in Espanyol in Spain, when I couldnt find a single site mentioning this despite googling/yahoo-ing :???:

Hope they are right in this case though! :D

Whoa! You missed the deal? Sahar HAS been sold to Espanyol!! :p

Rahim

Married!
I'm losing my hair with the inactivity of SAF to lure in Benzema. Saala yeh bhuddhaa so raha hai aur chidiya urr rahi hai :(
I hope he plays Rooney behind Berbatov and i would be cursing the latter if he starts playing from deep as he did last season.

Valencia is a joke.

red_devil

Back!
/* sheesh! I always hear a certain guy always trumpeting "RESPECT" when clearly he never thinks about that! :rolleyes: */

and now there is talk of United going for Augero, Fabiano, Eto'o, Douglas Costa, Huntelaar, Vucinic, Sanchez.

Not all of them obviously.

Of that list, I'd rather see Augero at Utd - but his club will want huge amounts of $$$

red_devil

Back!
@ K@W .. LOL...btw, why are Chelsea so silent in the transfer market? No big name signing, no big name sales... they're oddly quiet.

Roman ke paas $$ to hai na?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@ K@W .. LOL...btw, why are Chelsea so silent in the transfer market? No big name signing, no big name sales... they're oddly quiet.

Roman ke paas $$ to hai na?

What's the rush? The market officially opened just yesterday!! :p

3 signings are almost sure - Zhirkov, Turnbull & Sturridge. After that, maybe we can get Pato from Milan if we offer them a good deal. :D

Anyways Ancelotti is still not in England, he will arrive on the weekend and will be presented on Monday. After that we shall see how many will leave and how many will arrive. :p

Whereas Inter are trying to mug us for Deco & Ricky - offering 7M Euros for both while Chelsea want 12M. I wish Roman would let Deco rot in the reserves for a season just for mouthing off about the club in recent weeks. :lol:

abyss88

Broken In
arey look! abyss is back from the abyss :grin:
actually..while u guys were sitting there in 45 degreee c temp. i was on a vacation to Gulmarg and Pahalgam!!!:lol:..where it was pretty chilly :p
njoying all the coffee and snacks... mmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom