• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMGZZZZ ARSHAVIN GOING TO BARCA,I M STUNNED!!!11!one!
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2507468/Andrey-is-Shavin-a-laugh.html
:lol::lol: 1 line news article based on a month old quote taken out of context like sh1t.

red_devil

Back!
...and nothing has happened on the united front... no new signing .. Valencia will be signed soon apparently.

Benzema, Kun, Ribery --i'd love to see atleast one of them at United next season

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yuri Zhirkov will be in London tomorrow for a medical ahead of his switch to Chelsea. Daniel Sturridge & Ross Turnbull will follow him in. 8)

Carlo Ancelotti officially takes over tomorrow. 8)

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/29/yuri-zhirkov-chelsea-cska-moscow

w00t! Zirkhov will strengthen our flanks. :twisted:
We need another winger (possibly Stoch, Sinclair since Cole sits deep, way deep) and maybe we can get back the same partnership as that of Robben-Duff or Gudjohnson-Hasselbaink.

I really hope Benzema comes to the PL, preferably as a Blue, but even if he comes as a Red it will be fine, he'll be waaay better than the bhaayla they had.

I'd like to see us take a crack at the clearout sale, including "ze oranje" from Real Madrid, not buy back Robben, but maybe Huntelaar or Van Der Vaart. Great players who just were not given a chance to play IMO. Sneijder is also a good option. What say?

Rahim

Married!
^Just show that line-up to Fiorentino Perez who hate defenders on the pitch :p

Thats reminds me of the all-attacking formation I used to play in PS1 with Winning Eleven :D Batistute & Roberto Carlos were my strikers bcoz of thier kick-power of 9 :D Get the ball & shoot!!!! GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

red_devil

Back!
Melo has signed a new contract with his club..so he is not gonna be a gooner any time soon.

And when I read:
MANCHESTER UNITED have been told to make an 'extraordinary' offer to prise Karim Benzema away from Lyon

I was thinking on the lines of 50m etc etc and thought United would never buy him for such an amount... but then I read this :
But Lyon boss Claude Puel admits he would find it hard to turn down a £25million offer for their prized asset.

25m wont be a huge amount...I really hope Fergie signs him :)

Top Bottom