• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
finally!!

not that he is THE signing of the season or something but atleast now United have begun a signing and now hope that SAF gets Benzema or Kun as well :)

red_devil

Back!
^ I still think he is over priced. 16-17m...hmm not what I'd want. Probably hes worth 10-12m but I don't think anyone is available for that amount {apart from owen i guess}
so yeah...i'm kinda fine with it.

But whats more important is that Wigan didn't loot Utd and sell him for 25m that would've hurt :|

btw
Miralem Pjanic claims Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to completing a £38million move to Manchester United.

Benzema has been a long-term target for United, with Lyon prepared to listen to offers if the France international expresses a wish to move.

Reports had previously claimed that Benzema was willing to spend one more season with Lyon in order to maximise his prospects of playing at the 2010 World Cup.

However, he could now be on his way to Old Trafford after Pjanic revealed the 21-year-old is ready to link up with the Premier League champions.

source : *www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5408324,00.html

red_devil

Back!
// bleh the krisch theme doesn't let me edit my posts :(
*i43.tinypic.com/5khds9.png

-------------------

anyways... I somehow get this feeling that Benzema will end up at United this season. I'm kinda confused as to whom I'd want to see at United - Auguero or Benzema.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Real Madrid Close To Concluding Karim Benzema Signing - Spanish Press

Marca believe that Real Madrid are in fact closer to concluding a deal for the young French striker than their fierce English counterparts and they are confident that it could only be a matter of hours before an agreement is announced.

The paper has reported that their source within the club has revealed that Los Blancos are willing to up an initial bid of €32 million to €35 million for the 21-year-old, just €5m shy of Lyon’s asking price. It would still, however, be some way off what the Red Devils are allegedly prepared to offer.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x419/jun_09/gun__1246373121_thirdkit3.jpg?ic=ca08a4Thttp://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x419/jun_09/gun__1246373121_thirdkit3.jpg?ic=ca08a4T
Arsenal's third kit.
While the kit itself is very good,white doesn't exactly go down well with the fans for the obvious reasons :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I still think he is over priced. 16-17m...hmm not what I'd want. Probably hes worth 10-12m but I don't think anyone is available for that amount {apart from owen i guess}
so yeah...i'm kinda fine with it.

But whats more important is that Wigan didn't loot Utd and sell him for 25m that would've hurt :|

btw

source : *www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5408324,00.html

Lyon midfielder Miralem Pjanic has now denied saying Karim Benzema was doing one to Manchester United.

"I have not granted any interview to the media. I do not know any other answer to say to you because I said nothing," he told Lyon Capital.

:lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ :lol:

and btw, Benzema is all set to head for Real Madrid.

*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=658430&sec=transfers&cc=3436

who is Fergie gonna buy now? Augero looks highly unlikely, as are Ribery and Villa.

Valencia the only buy? or is Fergie gonna buy Huntelaar or someone :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
This lot: :?

Roman Pavlyuchenko
Jermaine Jenas
Aaron Lennon
Jermain Defoe
and most of all buy Bobatov again. Purrrfecct... :D :lol: :))

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

red_devil

Back!
Lyon agree to sell France international Karim Benzema to Real Madrid for £30m, with the striker set to sign a six-year contract.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8127872.stm

AHEM! I'd still want an official confirmation of that :| 30m? :mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
According to The Sun,Harry Hotspur plans to bid SIX MILLION for the U-21 final villain Scott Loach :lol:
Gomes and Loach in the same team :lol:

Harry knows Tottenham quality when he sees it.

Rahim

Married!
Wenger explains Real snub
Former Real Madrid target Arsene Wenger has revealed he chose to remain at Arsenal in order to continue his Gunners project until the 'ultimate end'.
How many years left?

Top Bottom