• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^His mind is on horse-racing :) and he is spent force as we all saw his commitment to Newcastle.
And if you pointing towards budget-resraint then why not talk to "Mr Miser" Wenger? :evil: Ade seems to be on his way to AC Milan and RVP will be injured most of the time. Hence, Owen would be ideal :sarcasm:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Nah quite the opposite.I am pointing at Fergie's favorite hobby of spending 30 million on strikers.IMO he is 30k a week(sad but true)
Anyway talking about Ade,he is 2nd or 3rd priority for AC.To be fair I am indifferent towards him staying or going.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From Real's website.
"Real Madrid and Manchester United have signed the definitive agreement for the transfer of the rights of the player Cristiano Ronaldo from next July 1.

"The player will be linked to Real Madrid for the next six seasons and will be presented on July 6 at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium
Lol,I wonder how he passed the medical with Paris Hilton herpes

red_devil

Back!
Big Sam eyes RVN :eek:

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2503630/Sam-targets-Van-the-man.html

and he doesn't want OWEN cos he's unsure of his fitness :D

Rahim

Married!
Deco lambasts Roman and thinks he toys too much with the club. Talk about parting shots :D

Big Sam be more realistic.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Deco was Scolari's blue-eyed boy. The sooner we get rid of him, the better. He is apparently upset that since Scolari left, he wasn't played enough. :|

@chelsea fans -- who's brainchild was it to sign Deco in the first place? Roman or Scholari ?
Deco was brought in to suck up to Scolari, considering he was the team member when Scolari coached Portugal. He as a great player when bought.

But things went horribly wrong as he couldn't adjust to the EPL in time, and (at the same time) not only Essien, Joe Cole were injured, but Scholari was losing his plot too. It all led to his complete lack of form, something he till hasn't come back from :|

red_devil

Back!
CHELSEA midfielder Deco has confirmed he wants away from Stamford Bridge... by slamming owner Roman Abramovich.

The Portugal star said:"Chelsea are kind of his toy.

"Sometimes Abramovich makes decisions that go over the head of the director of football."

He also slated the London club for dumping his former international boss Big Phil Scolari.

He said: "The exit of Big Phil was rash.

"Chelsea are a special club. If Big Phil was perhaps at Manchester United or Liverpool, they respect the coach and give him time to work.

"But Chelsea are different.

"Honestly, I did not like the experience at Chelsea.

"I'm looking for another club where I can feel good."

Hmm...Roman's toys thing is true to a great extent.. but he should've known what to expect before he followed his Guru ;)

Btw, I think I know the right club for him -- Hull City.

and why on earth are Man Citeh giving Tevez £150,000-a-week .. they must have gone nuts !!

Rahim

Married!
Why cant players part ways with their head held high? Why such bitterness? Tevez, Ronaldo and now Deco.

ashwin: What is wrong with you? If City are paying Tevez that much money, then so be it. City is not paying from United coffers. He is paid that much because the club thinks of his value & importance. Can you explain why United paid so much money for Carrick?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Milan Have Called Arsenal For Adebayor - Adriano Galliani

"Adebayor is the alternative to Edin Dzeko and I have called Arsenal to inform them of our interest," Galliani told Sky Sport Italia.

:p

Top Bottom