• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hey Anurag dont worry. My grand-children will read abut the rich history of Liverpool Foobtall Club in their History books :)

LFC lost the title :p
Already forgotton the 4-1 trashing and PWNage at Rome by Barca, have you? :lol:

As for money Rafa has wasted quite a lot of money of LFC and Houllier previous to him. Too many average but over-priced players came to Anfield and got lost in translation.
Make a list of how much actually Rafa wasted. Then make your argument. ;)
Or Should I remind Berbatov, Nani, Veron, among so may others..
And keep sticking to Gerard Houllier's era, what more you can do... :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Jealous? Us? No way. LOL! :lol: Talk about pot calling a kettle black.

Yes, jealous. That is why you keep reminding us - 'You may have won the premiership but we've won the European cup 5 times'. :D

It's like saying - 'Yeah, you may have 2 Ferraris, but have you ever owned an Ambassador? '. :lol:

And no we don't hate CFC because of your rich owner. We only hate due to the pseudo zealatory among you lot who arrogantly assume to have the all the trophies in their hands and have an obvious lack of humility and taste. :oops:, and their blatant jealousy to our club's history.
Heck, you lot talk and complain about our history even more than we think about you lot. And that says something.

We arrogantly assume..... er what? Come again? I thought Pool fans used to brag about '5 times'!! 5 times!! 5 times!! :D

Lack of humility and taste - right. We state the bleeding obvious, it's lack of humility. You brag about 5 trophies, it's cherishing your history. :lol:

We have no interest in your history. How many times do we have to tell you? When we laugh at 'history', does it appear that we actually care a damn about what Pool achieved before a lot of us were even born? :lol:

There. I've countered each point separately. Now calm down. :D :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yes, jealous. That is why you keep reminding us - 'You may have won the premiership but we've won the European cup 5 times'. :D

It's like saying - 'Yeah, you may have 2 Ferraris, but have you ever owned an Ambassador? '. :lol:
What a crap argument. :|

We arrogantly assume..... er what? Come again? I thought Pool fans used to brag about '5 times'!! 5 times!! 5 times!! :D

Lack of humility and taste - right. We state the bleeding obvious, it's lack of humility. You brag about 5 trophies, it's cherishing your history. :lol:

We have no interest in your history. How many times do we have to tell you? When we laugh at 'history', does it appear that we actually care a damn about what Pool achieved before a lot of us were even born? :lol:
You lot are OBSESSED with our history like NO OTHER. Did I bring the Number of Trophies Point HERE? DID I? I was only making fun of the plastic flags you lot wave and TheWiseCrab argued by bringing polishing the old trophies argument. Heck I should actually start bragging just to piss you lot. It's that fun. :D
Keep denying to yourselves Chelsea fans, keep on, but it will always you who are OBSESSED.

Rahim

Married!
Already forgotton the 4-1 trashing and PWNage at Rome by Barca, have you? :lol:
Respect :p I dont suffer from amnesia. No Mememto here.

Make a list of how much actually Rafa wasted. Then make your argument. ;)
Or Should I remind Berbatov, Nani, Veron, among so may others..
And keep sticking to Gerard Houllier's era, what more you can do... :lol:
So be very honest with you this reminds me of Congress vs BJP fights over Varun's hate speech and how both parties reminded each other of their deeds.

Liverpool FC will always be associated with history unless they win the BPL and shut the mouth-up for good. Just how much confidence do you exude from players like Dossenna & Lucas?
Has Glen Johnson joined Liverpool?

Have you seen Veron in CL? He was the most influential player for United in those matches bcoz the pace was slow like Serie A. No denying of his epic failure in EPL.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What a crap argument. :|

You lot are OBSESSED with our history like NO OTHER. Did I bring the Number of Trophies Point HERE? DID I? I was only making fun of the plastic flags you lot wave and TheWiseCrab argued by bringing polishing the old trophies argument. Heck I should actually start bragging just to piss you lot. It's that fun. :D
Keep denying to yourselves Chelsea fans, keep on, but it will always you who are OBSESSED.

You have no answer to it, hence you dismiss it as crap. :lol:

FFS, this is heading nowhere. Have fun with your <bleep>. See, I even bleeped out that word, so you won't call us 'OBSESSED'! :D

Thanks for the laughs, but I must stop before I get a headache running around in circles. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Liverpool FC will always be associated with history unless they win the BPL and shut the mouth-up for good. Just how much confidence do you exude from players like Dossenna & Lucas?
We will. Just wait and watch.

Has Glen Johnson joined Liverpool?
Almost.

Have you seen Veron in CL? He was the most influential player for United in those matches bcoz the pace was slow like Serie A. No denying of his epic failure in EPL.
So? Wasn't it a lack of foresight from Funguson/plain bad luck? You can always point fingers at Rafa but you will always try to cover Funguson, right?
Tell me which players you deem to be failures? Nunez? He was forced over by Owen Deal. Fernando Morientes? Who would have thought he would fail so epically. He was among Europe's best. Keane? He just did not fit in the team. Bellamy? We sold him with a profit.
There were some real stinkers by Rafa regarding Transfers but that's with every manager and club.
And don't start about Gerard Houllier and Rick Parry. Houllier lost his grip after 2002 unfortunately and Parry? Well I can't dislike someone more.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You have no answer to it, hence you dismiss it as crap. :lol:

FFS, this is heading nowhere. Have fun with your <bleep>. See, I even bleeped out that word, so you won't call us 'OBSESSED'! :D

Thanks for the laughs, but I must stop before I get a headache running around in circles. :D

:lol:

Someone lost his eyesight... ouch... :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Rafa Benitez speaks from his rear.

We will. Just wait and watch.
Almost.

So? Wasn't it a lack of foresight from Funguson/plain bad luck? You can always point fingers at Rafa but you will always try to cover Funguson, right?
Tell me which players you deem to be failures? Nunez? He was forced over by Owen Deal. Fernando Morientes? Who would have thought he would fail so epically. He was among Europe's best. Keane? He just did not fit in the team. Bellamy? We sold him with a profit.
There were some real stinkers by Rafa regarding Transfers but that's with every manager and club.
And don't start about Gerard Houllier and Rick Parry. Houllier lost his grip after 2002 unfortunately and Parry? Well I can't dislike someone more.
The problem with Liverpool and their managers was that they never won the BPL and went on to be a Cup Club: meaning one night talent.
Fergie too has his share of gripes but the club was so successful and thats why his stinkers never gets highlighted.

Remenber how many greats say no matter how good a Cricket Team/Player is in shorter version of the game. The Team's real prowess is tested in the longer version of the Game.
Liverpool is a great Knock-out tournament team but their lack of talent and too much dependence over Gerrard_Torres prevents them being termed as serious challengers. No insult plz. "Just Do It"

Dont even start making bold prophecy Anurag. You write too many "We will see in the future"& "We will. Just wait and watch" nonsense. Lucas doesnt have any future, at least for 5 long years, in that mid-field of this club. Alonso, Mascherano :D & Gerrard are permanent and he doesnt have the class to fill any position. How old is he? Rafa still thinks the best club in BPL didnt won the title. You cant expect fans to give respect to a manager who says such things. Dont ask for proof.
LFC has made good progress under Rafa last season, no denying that but should show more humility to get respect.

You can write another short essay now.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Re: Rafa Benitez speaks from his rear.

The problem with Liverpool and their managers was that they never won the BPL and went on to be a Cup Club: meaning one night talent.
Fergie too has his share of gripes but the club was so successful and thats why his stinkers never gets highlighted.
How long did Fergiescum take to bring the PL title to Old Trafford? Have you ever looked at his stats? Kindly look into it.

Remenber how many greats say no matter how good a Cricket Team/Player is in shorter version of the game. The Team's real prowess is tested in the longer version of the Game.
Liverpool is a great Knock-out tournament team but their lack of talent and too much dependence over Gerrard_Torres prevents them being termed as serious challengers. No insult plz. "Just Do It"
Your statement about Gerrard & Torres dependences sums up how little you know how we set up and play and how much you read into the English media like the S*n.
Every team is dependent on one-two really influential players in the field. In your case it was Rooney and C.Ronaldo [:D]. Same is with Liverpool. And look a our team beyond Gerrard and Torres, you'll find we have players like Mascherano, Alonso, Carrager, Agger, Skrtel, Reina who are among the best in the world in their positions. Aurelio and Insua are also good players, while Aurelio is not world class, but he is good enough and Insua is a promising prospect. Our only weak positions is Right Back, we need cover in the defensive midfield, a Left Winger, and a cover-up striker.
Obviously your lack of talent assertion does not hold water here. Just because Rafa assembled the side with a lesser budget, that doesn't make our side weak.
If you are talking of squad (not team) then you are right to a certain extent since we don't have the depth which ManUre and Chelsea have.
Dont even start making bold prophecy Anurag. You write too many "We will see in the future"& "We will. Just wait and watch" nonsense. Lucas doesnt have any future, at least for 5 long years, in that mid-field of this club. Alonso, Mascherano :D & Gerrard are permanent and he doesnt have the class to fill any position. How old is he? Rafa still thinks the best club in BPL didnt won the title. You cant expect fans to give respect to a manager who says such things. Dont ask for proof.
The lad is just 22. Just give him a break. Even Gerrard did not bring shockwaves during his intial career. Not everbody is a Messi, Fabregas, Bojan, etc.
Yes No prophecies. I only want my team to fight. I don't want to make arrogant assumptions.
And Rafa is right. We only finished second due to weak draws against Stoke, Hull, Wigan, etc. As a team we were indeed overall a better team than you lot.

LFC has made good progress under Rafa last season, no denying that but should show more humility to get respect.
Jaise ko taisa. :lol:

You can write another short essay now.
;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
While Florentino Perez said yesterday in microphones Canal Nou that the signing of Villa was a matter of time, the daily MARCA unveils its Friday edition of this information in a Manu Sainz that the president of Real Madrid has decided to halt the operation before the rejection of the fans Valencianista the possible development of the 'gauge'. The club insists that White does not want to bring a new 'case Mijatovic' and only a miracle could unlock a bargain today is broken.

As events occur, Villa collapsed yesterday after the training of the Spanish selection Llorente after telling him that any equipment sold to Real Madrid at least. 'The gauge' is a nightmare happening in the merger with 'The Red' and that Valencia is pushing him to accept the offer from Chelsea.

LOL!! What a translation!! :lol:

Apparently, Marca are saying that Valencia are pushing David Villa to accept Chelsea's offer. :p

Top Bottom