• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Eggjactly! :D

Otherwise R.Mad are gobbling up players like a starving Ethiopian presented with a loaded fridge! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ They will be a frightening proposition in the CL. Imagine kaka pulling the strings in midfield, Ronaldo on one flank, Ribery on the other, Villa as the attacking sprearhead...... :p

And Pellegrini is a very good coach. He will get the best out of whatever players he is handed.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
But I am not sure about the defensive aspect of their game. And these stars need to gel together too.
Barca at least had Yaya Toure as a quality defensive midfielder this season.

As for Pellegrini, well Real Madrid do tend to have the "Real" effect on their managers... :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^
But I am not sure about the defensive aspect of their game. And these stars need to gel together too.
Barca at least had Yaya Toure as a quality defensive midfielder this season.

As for Pellegrini, well Real Madrid do tend to have the "Real" effect on their managers... :lol:

Well they had Mamadou Diarra missing for most of last season. He is a solid hard-man and will do a good job of shielding the back-four. And yes, I pity the poor Pellegrini. :p

Drogba banned for 6 European matches (last 2 suspended), Bosingwa banned for 4 matches (last 1 suspended), Chelsea fined 100,000 Euros.

Apparently Drogba killed someone and Bosingwa tried to maim the referee. And Chelsea provided them the weapons.

UEFA are a joke. We have 2 days to appeal, but I don't think it would change anything.

What about that idiot ref? Oh, he got away scot-free.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well they had Mamadou Diarra missing for most of last season. He is a solid hard-man and will do a good job of shielding the back-four. And yes, I pity the poor Pellegrini. :p
Only Time will tell, I guess.

Drogba banned for 6 European matches (last 2 suspended), Bosingwa banned for 4 matches (last 1 suspended), Chelsea fined 100,000 Euros.

Apparently Drogba killed someone and Bosingwa tried to maim the referee. And Chelsea provided them the weapons.

UEFA are a joke. We have 2 days to appeal, but I don't think it would change anything.

What about that idiot ref? Oh, he got away scot-free.

Please dont stop the Music...music..music...music....
:lol: :D ;)

BTW I agree UEFA are a joke. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Do you realize this move will only force us to buy a striker and maybe even offload Drogba? :lol:
And Drogba leaving Chelsea? Is that good for CFC, huh?
And you lot selling Bosingwa too?

Looking forward to see you lot in UEFA Cup in 2010. :lol: ;-)
(Um... I mean Europa League) :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ In your dreams. Go read about the state of your club. Your owners could be going skint very soon.
You can get happy with that. You club exists by a mere thread of the interest free loan from Roman. Dont forget that.
And Whether Champions League or League 1, we won't need those plastic flags of yours, but then you lot dont give a F***.

^ Do you realize this move will only force us to buy a striker and maybe even offload Drogba? :lol:
He is a class player, it's only his antics that need to be curbed. If we sell him, we'll be creating a huge blunder. :|
You can get happy with that. You club exists by a mere thread of the interest free loan from Roman. Dont forget that.
And Whether Champions League or League 1, we won't need those plastic flags of yours, but then you lot dont give a F***.
:lol:
You go polish those trophies lad, I guess since those are the only ones you'll get in a long time :D
Maybe 'Pool can reduce their debt by reminicising in the past, oh..wait, that isn't working :lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ ok heres something that'll lighten you guys up ;)

THE_legendary_SUN said:
MANCHESTER UNITED are monitoring Arsenal star Robin van Persie.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/premteams/arsenal/2487552/Van-Utd.html

:lol:

Top Bottom