• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
He is a class player, it's only his antics that need to be curbed. If we sell him, we'll be creating a huge blunder. :|

:lol:
You go polish those trophies lad, I guess since those are the only ones you'll get in a long time :D
Maybe 'Pool can reduce their debt by reminicising in the past, oh..wait, that isn't working :lol:

When did I mention our trophies? Poor kids. Sooo jealous. :lol: But understandable, you lot got no history, nothing, Just a rich owner trying to buy the trophies.
Go to your place - Stamford Bridge, The European Cup Free Zone. :D

And yeah you can hope that we don't win a trophy. But we will win more trophies than you come the next season. We'll see to zat. ;-)
Only of Chav$ financial muscle (a.k.a. roman's a$$) and possibility of a financial implosion at Anfield can be any hope to you. LOL! I feel sorry for you lot. But hey why should I feel sorry for paper... eh lol... :lol:

When did I mention our trophies? Poor kids. Sooo jealous. :lol: But understandable, you lot got no history, nothing, Just a rich owner trying to buy the trophies.

And yeah you can hope that we don't win a trophy. But we will win more trophies than you come the next season. We'll see to zat. ;-)
Only of Chav$ financial muscle (a.k.a. roman's a$$) and possibility of a financial implosion at Anfield can be any hope to you. LOL! I feel sorry for you lot. But hey why should I feel sorry for paper... eh lol... :lol:
At least we've got trophies :lol:

*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/unitedliverpool.jpg

It's funny how people try to be something they are not. :|
:D
Tell me dude, if any country/club hasn't won a trophy, do you think it's appropriate to point fingers at the winners (in our case, the FA Cup) and say "At least we won in 19[insert random two digits here], where were you at that time?"
It's silly if you ask me :???:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
At least we've got trophies :lol:

*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/unitedliverpool.jpg
It's funny how people try to be something they are not. :|

:lol:

Tell me dude, if any country/club hasn't won a trophy, do you think it's appropriate to point fingers at the winners (in our case, the FA Cup) and say "At least we won in 19[insert random two digits here], where were you at that time?"
It's silly if you ask me :???:

When did I show off by saying at least we won in 1990 and before? The previous post was only the reply to this.
You go polish those trophies lad, I guess since those are the only ones you'll get in a long time
You brought that topic up. :|
And Yes We have EVERY right to be proud of our history. If an achievement is old, it doesn't make it any less valuable.
BTW We won something which you haven't and it's as recently in 2005. ;-)

When did I show off by saying at least we won in 1990 and before? The previous post was only the reply to this.
Oh, so I guess you didnt say "CFC has no history, just a rich owner trying to buy trophies" ? :???:
You brought that topic up. :|
This was going on between you and Klaw about loan and money and success (in that order) in our club. I just took over (since well, Kl@w isnt online and I felt like it)
And Yes We have EVERY right to be proud of our history. If an achievement is old, it doesn't make it any less valuable.
True, but other than that you dont have much to talk about.
Mind you, if you'll hadn't won, Everton would have taken the 4th slot for the CL league that year :p

Man, it's fun to rant :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Oh, so I guess you didnt say "CFC has no history, just a rich owner trying to buy trophies" ? :???:
I said that after what you said. Sheesh... :?

This was going on between you and Klaw about loan and money and success (in that order) in our club. I just took over (since well, Kl@w isnt online and I felt like it)

True, but other than that you dont have much to talk about.
Meh... I guess having a good run in PL; Improving gradually with your league slot, good CL run, PL doubles over CFC and ManUre including a 4-1 trashing of ManUre at Old Toilet is just nothing to talk about. :rolleyes:

Mind you, if you'll hadn't won, Everton would have taken the 4th slot for the CL league that year :p
Yup! We might have sunk in the depths of UEFA Cup after that.
So could have Chelsea NOT be taken over by Roman and sinking in League 1 (particularly since they were deeply in financial troubles before the takeover).
Ifs and buts don't exist.

Man, it's fun to rant :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

And yeah you can hope that we don't win a trophy. But we will win more trophies than you come the next season. We'll see to zat.

If I had a penny for every time I heard a bitter and jealous Pool fan say this, I would be a millionaire. :lol:

Yes, now you're REALLY clutching at straws. :p

How many times have we had this stupid argument that defies all logic and is only a means for Pool fans to vent their frustration and jealousy? Surely when you got taken over, you lot must have thought - 'Ah, here comes the money, now we can buy big stars'. It ain't anyone else's fault that the American owners screwed your club, unlike our 'sugar daddy' Roman Abramovich. :D

Now I realize, even that contributes to your hatred towards our club. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
If I had a penny for every time I heard a bitter and jealous Pool fan say this, I would be a millionaire. :lol:
Jealous? Us? No way. LOL! :lol: Talk about pot calling a kettle black.

Yes, now you're REALLY clutching at straws. :p

How many times have we had this stupid argument that defies all logic and is only a means for Pool fans to vent their frustration and jealousy? Surely when you got taken over, you lot must have thought - 'Ah, here comes the money, now we can buy big stars'. It ain't anyone else's fault that the American owners screwed your club, unlike our 'sugar daddy' Roman Abramovich. :D

Now I realize, even that contributes to your hatred towards our club. :D
Huh? Is that even an argument? Typical Kl@w. :lol:
Yes we were positive that we would compete financially with likes of you lot at least to a certain extent but the retards did screw us.
And no we don't hate CFC because of your rich owner. We only hate due to the pseudo zealatory among you lot who arrogantly assume to have the all the trophies in their hands and have an obvious lack of humility and taste. :oops:, and their blatant jealousy to our club's history.
Heck, you lot talk and complain about our history even more than we think about you lot. And that says something.

Yes we were positive that we would compete financially with likes of you lot at least to a certain extent but the retards did screw us.
And no we don't hate CFC because of your rich owner. We only hate due to the pseudo zealatory among you lot who arrogantly assume to have the all the trophies in their hands and have an obvious lack of humility and taste. :oops:, and their blatant jealousy to our club's history.
Heck, you lot talk and complain about our history even more than we think about you lot. And that says something.
Pseudo zealatory? us? :lol:
I think you've confused us to be ManU :p
About the previous argument, it was you who said "Roman is an a$$ who can buy anything" and "We dont need more plastic blue flags in our games", remember?
liverpool_fan said:
You can get happy with that. You club exists by a mere thread of the interest free loan from Roman. Dont forget that.
And Whether Champions League or League 1, we won't need those plastic flags of yours, but then you lot dont give a F***.
Talk about contradiction. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pseudo zealatory? us? :lol:
I think you've confused us to be ManU :p
You lot are beginners. ManUre are past masters. :p

About the previous argument, it was you who said "Roman is an a$$ who can buy anything" and "We dont need more plastic blue flags in our games", remember?
That had nothing to do with trophies argument. You brought it up. :|
BTW I didn't call Roman an a$$. I said roman has an a$$ (his money that is). :D

Talk about contradiction. :D
What?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

I can only laugh at you. I've turned you inside-out so that you can't even see that you are contradicting your own points. :D

Take some rest. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Take anything. Mark with something. Take more out of context. And voila, you have a contradiction. Great Work Kl@w.
Have you considered a career in journalism?

Rahim

Married!
Hey Anurag dont worry. My grand-children will read abut the rich history of Liverpool Foobtall Club in their History books :)

LFC lost the title :p

As for money Rafa has wasted quite a lot of money of LFC and Houllier previous to him. Too many average but over-priced players came to Anfield and got lost in translation.

BTW is the deal with Ribery done? It seems Barcelona has derailed the poaching attempt of Real Madrid for David Villa.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Take anything. Mark with something. Take more out of context. And voila, you have a contradiction. Great Work Kl@w.
Have you considered a career in journalism?

Nah, never. I just didn't bother to list out each point and laugh at it separately. Too much work. :D

Top Bottom