• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
This is the exact reason why United fans are hated the world over.
You can show all your dirty side but that doesnt hide the truth. I didnt completed reading your post. It was THAT filthy. ANyway........
The point is United did sell him and got the money. He just didnt walk away.
The point i was pissed off was after all he did for the club, this is how he is treated. He have ambitions and one must respect it. A player is a commodity if you think seriously.

United's board is in a win-win situation as they can talk all day about how dificult it was to let Ronaldo go, but they would be laughing with glee looking at the green paper.
Paancho ungli ghee mein aur sar kadai mein.

red_devil: You conveniently over-looked my point. SAF has always shown the door to players who think he is bigger than the club. This behaviour of yours reminded me of how Barcelona fans reacted when Ronaldinho, after reviving the club, joined AC Milan. All his good work were over-looked and they started calling him fat.
One point i can concede the way United fans rally behind their players but Madrid fans are very arrogant and dont show much respect to their own players.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I'm sure that if Arsene Wenger did have the cash (which he doesn't have now) I'm syre even you would lik to see him buy a few players who are some-what high profile :)
I'll be happy with a balanced team.Sometimes big egos prove detrimental to the team(Henry in 2006-07)

I hope we make our way past the new galacticos in the first knockout round with a team of Diaby,Denilson,Eboue etc.That would rub it in their faces like 2006 :lol:

red_devil

Back!
a_rahim: as for your "filthy" comment, you started it all off with your
Sorry but i cant help but point my middle finger at you and red_devil.
United fan or not, you get what you give.

anyways, I never said he isn't good or anything. He is good. But just because I called him as gaylord, you think I'm disrespecting him. C'mon he isn't God to be not made fun of.

And what you've said now is exactly what I've been saying all the time. He wants to leave, take the money and Let him go !!

I don't know why you've always been wanting to keep him. Get the money, improve the club . If to improve the club, it takes selling Ronaldo, then so be it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What is it really, That's going on here..
You've got the system for total control..
Now is there any, body out there..
Now watch us suffer yeah cause we can't go.
What is it really that is in your head
What little life that you had just died
I'm gonna be the one that's taking over
Now this is what it's like when worlds collide!

Are you ready to go
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do baby, baby
Are you going with me
Cause I'm going with you
That's the end of all time!

:D :D :D

There is only one God

DENNIS BERGKAMP :)) 8)
+1
For once I'm in agreement with an Arsenal fan :D

@red_devil, a_rahim
Loyalty doesn't have much of a place in football. Unless you are Scholes, Lampard, Henry (who I believe still loves Arsenal), its cold hard cash mainly that motivates a player. I'm sure Adebayor will agree. :D

Face it, sure Ronoldo is talented (in more ways than one) but his mind was set on making it big. He came to ManU as a nobody, became a smash hit (with most, not all) and now that he thinks that he can become a bigger success only at RM, he is doing just that. It happened with Nistelrooy, Beckham (who were out of their prime at that time), but in Ronoldo's case, it seems all about "money and (wo)men" to me. Hence, I guess the fans are hurling abuses at him. :|

I'd say screw him man, stop cribbing. ManU are bound to get as good, if not better level headed players using the money they got from selling him. You'll should be happy of better prospects and an influx of more quality players in the first team, rather than cribbing about the fact that he's a traitor/missing.

Last edited:
^^
Valid point. Perez himself said that he needs players with star power, like he had with Beckham, Figo in 2002-04.

This may just add to it :D

red_devil

Back!
@red_devil
Loyalty doesn't have much of a place in football. Unless you are Scholes, Lampard, Henry (who I believe still loves Arsenal), its cold hard cash mainly that motivates a player. I'm sure Adebayor will agree. :D

Face it, sure Ronoldo is talented (in more ways than one) but his mind was set on making it big. He came to ManU as a nobody, became a smash hit (with most, not all) and now that he thinks that he can become a bigger success only at RM, he is doing just that. It happened with Nistelrooy, Beckham (who were out of their prime at that time), but in Ronoldo's case, it seems all about "money and (wo)men" to me. Hence, I guess the fans are hurling abuses at him. :|

I'd say screw him man, stop cribbing. ManU are bound to get as good, if not better level headed players using the money they got from selling him. You'll should be happy of better prospects and an influx of more quality players in the first team, rather than cribbing about the fact that he's a traitor/missing.

you should be saying this to a_rahim.

I've always said I'd like to see him go. Lets take the cash and build a better squad.

somehow all the other united fans here seem to love to disagree with me :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
you should be saying this to a_rahim.

I've always said I'd like to see him go. Lets take the cash and build a better squad.

somehow all the other united fans here seem to love to disagree with me :|

Well, look at it this way. You've sold your best player, who is 24 yrs old and will only get better. Apart from his value on the field, he is the face that lots of people associate with ManU, the way Beckham used to be. He sells merchandise for your team in the far east. People come to see a player of his quality even if ManU play a meaningless friendly in Indonesia. Would they come to see a team of Fletcher, Nani, Evans, Park et al? The winker's departure may affect ManU on the field but it will have further ramifications regarding their business aspect.

Now, let's see what Fergie will do with the money. First, will he get to spend all 80 million of it? I don't think so, with the club already in 700mn of debt. Whatever he gets, who are the players he can sign, the kind of players who will be good value on the field and off it?

Rahim

Married!
For that person who disagrees with me:
I am pissed at the departure of Ronaldo but some of the fans are insulting him un-neccessarily. If he was behaving like bigger than the club, then Fergie should have the balls to drop him. Simple. But he didnt bcoz he knew very well how United were dependent on him for goals and magic.
I didnt like "use & throw" like attitude of some United fans.

This may sound like Mr Proffessr to some of you but one should part ways with a smile :)

the transfer will make us lose both on the pitch and in the marketing world. we may be able to produce another star and replace ronaldo. both tevez and ronnie are leaving which leaves a big void of 35-40 goals which would be hard to fill. this money i am sure would be going into transfers since the americans have always been cooperative with SAF. if we offload few of the youngsters that are linked to other clubs we may have a 80-90 million pound kitty. we have to brong quality players in before the start and make them gel with the team.

we will keep the red flag flying high coz manchester united will never die

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
the transfer will make us lose both on the pitch and in the marketing world. we may be able to produce another star and replace ronaldo. both tevez and ronnie are leaving which leaves a big void of 35-40 goals which would be hard to fill. this money i am sure would be going into transfers since the americans have always been cooperative with SAF. if we offload few of the youngsters that are linked to other clubs we may have a 80-90 million pound kitty. we have to brong quality players in before the start and make them gel with the team.

we will keep the red flag flying high coz manchester united will never die

I really dont see anybody at the moment who can replace Ronaldo.
Too much talk about that Frenchman Ribery but at the plight of Bayern.