• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fabregas pledges his loyalty to Arsenal again.
BBC.com said:
"Of course I see my future at Arsenal. I have a long contract with the club.

"I would have never signed that if I did not think I was capable of making it [to the end of the deal]. The boss knows that I really want to stay here."

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger made Fabregas his team captain last November after William Gallas was stripped of the role.

His current deal runs until 2014, but Fabregas told Arsenal TV: "What you cannot stop is what people say about you. The press can write or say whatever they want.

"Since I was 18, they have been saying [he is seeking a transfer], but I am still here.

"I hope I can be at Arsenal for many years and lift trophies like the Champions League, the Premier League, FA Cups.

"I am really looking forward to it because I am sure the future is bright here."
Waiting for RVP to follow the example and sign new contract.

red_devil

Back!
Probably we just made an enquiry about Villa, but at that stage the negotiations with Madrid were pretty advanced so we made no offer. :p

just an enquiry .. lol :D

and Fergie gets to spend all of the money I was expecting some of it to go towards clearing the debt ... but what it also means is that now the transfer cap is on the 80million earned from Ronalado and they won't be giving more money .. i was so looking forward to spending 80mn + the usual 20-30 million we spend on transfers this season :p

rahim : i don't care what you do while you are with your friends or anyone in your personal life .. but when it comes to such a public forum, please behave. Don't go around saying "i want to point middle finger at so and so" ...
once you start stooping low, it is only obvious that others will retaliate. if you can't take that then should behave properly yourself

please dont act like a cry baby or try to take the moral high ground n say that the response to your initial provocative act was "filthy". You give some you gotta be able to take some more.

anyways, i do not want to argue about this matter anymore. lets keep our discussion limited to football.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
just an enquiry .. lol :D

I hope you know how this transfer business works. :rolleyes: :|

You first make an enquiry about a player's availability, you just don't rush into the room and put a briefcase full of cash on the table (unless you're Man Citeh). :D
Apparently Chelsea inquired about Villa but Valencia told them that he is in negotiations with Madrid, so we did not bid for him. :p

Rahim

Married!
From now on I will using plenty of smileys for my 102 year old e-granny who exploded like a bomb when i didnt suffixed my comments with a smiley. ditized took it sportingly though but .......
There you go i forgot again to add it.

One should take these comments with a pinch of salt.
My grooming class starts now.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ManU may have lost Ronaldo but they still have................................ Nani!!! :lol:

"Ronaldo was a very important player for us but now my opportunity has come," Nani said to Portuguese sports newspaper OJOGO.

"The time has come (for Manchester United) to put their trust in me."

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5375934,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nani is a bigger tw@ than Ronaldo,if that is even possible and he doesn't even have the talent to back it up :lol: :|
Garry Nevill->Ruud VN->Ronaldo->Nani.The tradition continues :|

Rahim

Married!
Fight! Fight! Fight! :p

haha, so we got Crazykiller and KrazzyWarrior in the Football Channel too....:p
No!!! That position must always go to Karnivore & Mediator :D
ManU may have lost Ronaldo but they still have................................ Nani!!! :lol:
Just imagine Nani missing a sitter and Andy Gray crooning, "Even my grand ma would have scored it" :D See the resemblance :D

Nani is a bigger tw@ than Ronaldo,if that is even possible and he doesn't even have the talent to back it up :lol: :|
Garry Nevill->Ruud VN->Ronaldo->Nani.The tradition continues :|
Dont have to be too critical of Nani as he has never been given a full season.:razz:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
arey wat the heck why 2 utd supporters fighting for a players who is no more with us. just get going man, we still have some good classy and upcoming players in the bench .

red_devil

Back!
Ronaldo and PARIS HILTON :eek: :eek:

*www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2009/06/12/cristiano-ronaldo-and-paris-hilton-together-at-last

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/show...cores-with-Paris-Hilton-in-LA-night-club.html

and the stupid goal.com comes up with this :

Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur On Alert As David Beckham Considers Future

-- beckham for chelsea or spuds ?? fcuk no.

red_devil

Back!
// offtopic:

is it only me or has the forum kinda become narrower ?? or are we gonna see more ads on the left as well ??

and why the f do i always get the "forum requires you to post after 30 seconds $hit every single time :mad:

Top Bottom