• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

look_niks01011968

Broken In
rahim

actually if rooney is played through the middle, he will get us more goals. we need atleast two players who would score atleast 10-15 goals a season. one of our midfielders has to get more goals maybe carrick. i hope we sign tevez.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Manu in striker crisis,Chelsea bringing in new boss and in need of some signings,no money for Rafa.
This can be Arsenal's season :shock:
Wenger has started well in the window,1 deal nearly done in 10 days.2 more good players+we keep our boys and we have a realistic shot at silverware.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Maldini to join Ancelotti at Chelsea? (as his side-kick)

Paolo Maldini may follow Ancelotti at Chelsea as team manager.
The AC Milan’s defense pillar for more than two decades, said yesterday to La Gazzetta dello Sport that with Kaka’s departure the Champions League is now a dream.
He will probably be tempted by the idea of accepting Ancelotti’s proposal to be team manager at Chelsea. Paolo Maldini speaks fluent English and his charisma might be very useful in the dressing room.

Woot! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hey ManU fans should not get disappointed yet.Ronaldo may fail the medical because of er..missing\nonfunctional parts. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
In udder nooj:

Deco wants to leave Chelsea (yay!!!)

Bayern want The Bossman (exchange for Ribery and you can have him)

:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"We hope to reach an agreement with [Him] in the next few days." - R.Mad

An agreement that should result in Him being paid £180,000-per-week ... netto, which is a lot of money to pay a virus, even if it's one you've contracted from Lord Ferg, who famously declared he'd never sell you one.

:lol:

look_niks01011968

Broken In
saf might have been compelled to sell him considering our financial situation and the money real were offering. its sad but thats football. i hope fergie has time on his side to rebuild this squad around a new star.

look_niks01011968

Broken In
^^The point is,this is NOT football.This is where the transfer and wage caps are necessary.

nah. i dont think so. they had the money they got him. it was his dream he got it. simple as. we too have broken transfer records in the past. it would be hypocrisy if we were to slate them for this.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2476557/Blues-hit-by-Real-move-for-Villa.html

Real Madrid is moving for Villa next.Chelsea's offer rejected.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea never made a formal offer. :rolleyes:

A Chelsea spokesman told PA Sport no formal bid was made after exploratory discussions with the financially-stricken La Liga outfit.

"We have made no offer for David Villa," he said.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
lol.Then what offer did Chelsea scout talk about?
Skysports.com said:
Valencia-based newspaper Levante quote Cruz Sol as saying after the meeting: "Chelsea made an important offer for him (Villa).

"But the answer (from Valencia) was 'no' because negotiations with Real Madrid are very advanced.
I'll take it as the usual silly season bollocks

Rahim

Married!
Re: Exotic acts of a red devil fan

rahim

actually if rooney is played through the middle, he will get us more goals. we need atleast two players who would score atleast 10-15 goals a season. one of our midfielders has to get more goals maybe carrick. i hope we sign tevez.
Do you seriously think Fergie will oblige? Rooney has been the most mis-used player in the squad :p
Infact Fergie will retire in 2 years iirc. He better have a replacement already in his mind for Cristiano, other wise we might see another raid for Spurs players and all the money will go down the drains.

Proper left and right wingers , a goal-scoring mid-fielder and a top class striker. One can see the importance of the departed player who played so well that United fans never realised the shortcomings in the squad. How many years would they rely on Giggs and Scholes? O'Shea?
Do these players not good enough: Bastian Schweinsteiger and other high-profile players.
Carrick will never score that many goals from mid-field as i still think he is over-rated and no where near the class of Scholes. Recently United & Madrid were linked with Wigan's Valencia :shock: How good is he? Is he better than Ashley Young?

I still belive if Calderon was the president of Real Madrid, Kaka's would have remianed at Milan. But Perez is class negotiator. 2 coup in a couple of days is mind-numbing. I wonder all this talk, does reccession really exists?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
================================================

red_devil: One can only suggest behaviour which one is comfortable with and i show my middle finger regularly to my irked freinds, thats a habit, although a bad one:cry: But you suggested a filthy act which you are so comfortable in doing everyday when you wake up in the morning. Not to forget you can laugh your arse off too.
Sorry but I dont think i am capable of such 'superiror' acts of yours.:evil:

Last edited:

look_niks01011968

Broken In
Re: Exotic acts of a red devil fan

Do you seriously think Fergie will oblige? Rooney has been the most mis-used player in the squad :p
Infact Fergie will retire in 2 years iirc. He better have a replacement already in his mind for Cristiano, other wise we might see another raid for Spurs players and all the money will go down the drains.

yes i think that rooney will play through the middle more often now. we played rooney on the wings because we had ronnie running behind the opposition defence. now rooney will have to the job because he is the fastest that we have now.

Proper left and right wingers , a goal-scoring mid-fielder and a top class striker. One can see the importance of the departed player who played so well that United fans never realised the shortcomings in the squad. How many years would they rely on Giggs and Scholes? O'Shea?
Do these players not good enough: Bastian Schweinsteiger and other high-profile players.
Carrick will never score that many goals from mid-field as i still think he is over-rated and no where near the class of Scholes. Recently United & Madrid were linked with Wigan's Valencia :shock: How good is he? Is he better than Ashley Young?

we might bring in one winger and thats all i guess. we have park, nani, tosic and welbeck who is often used in that position. we are in massive debt, so we will have to use our academy more now. carrick doesnt score more goals because with us he sits deep and anchors our midfield. whenever saf has played him in an attacking role, he has got us goals and he can do that again. i wont mind raiding spurs for lennon :p. valencia is a big fish at wigan and maybe thats why we are being linked to him. we will get a striker most probably huntelaar as some reports say. he is the classic targetman but his form at the moment is not satisfactory. this squad has won so much in recent season that we may do with a season of rebuilding and gelling new players.