• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
iniesta out for 6-8 weeks due to a torn muscle in his right leg :cry:.

i think spain has a kickass midfield if iniesta and xavi play together..

abyss88

Broken In
Joan Laporta completely ruled out the possibility of any of the major players leaving Barca by paying the escape clause in their contract. There won’t be a repeat of the Figo case: “We have players who are very committed to the team and we are working on improving some contracts. The fact that the team has achieved sporting success also helps the players feel happier here”.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^I dont care much about debt. Mera paisa to safe hai :D These Clubs are raking serious money and all they want to show is debt.
I support a team, watch their matches, switch-off and go to sleep. Isse jyaada pareshani lene ki koi zarurat nahin hai. Life mein waise bhi kaafi tension hai, why to bother about which club is in debt? These clubs dont feed you or me.
Well, you don't have anything more to post/reply now.

What Wenger has done seems okay to me considering the board doesn't allow him to spend.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/calummckenna/ManCityHome0910copyofficial.png*i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/calummckenna/ManCityThird0910copyofficial.png
*i42.tinypic.com/2vkjpqa.jpg
New Mancity kit is very good.Umbro has done well by going back to the old fashioned simple kits.
Everton on the other hand

*img504.imageshack.us/img504/1001/sahaacustom.jpg
:|:|

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu

Vale to have £1m players' budget
Port Vale chairman Bill Bratt says his club will again spend over £1m on fees and players' salaries next term, one of the biggest budgets in League Two.

"It's not reduced from last season," Bratt told BBC Radio Stoke.

"That was just over a million, everyone seems to know, which in this league is a good budget compared to a lot of teams on £650-700,000."

Vale are expected to unveil Micky Adams as the club's new manager this week, if he can agree personal terms.

The 47-year-old former Fulham, Swansea City, Brentford, Brighton (twice), Leicester City and Coventry City manager appears to have got the nod over the other chief contender, John Ward.

Adams has three times won promotion, two of those triumphs having been at the fourth tier of English league football.

He took Fulham up in 1997, did the same with Brighton as champions in 2001 and also guided Leicester City to the Premier League in 2003

amusing ... Premier League clubs wont get even a player's boot for 1 million

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
if u notice,its also got a built in bra like chelsea's and it would have looked better with a hammer and sickle :lol:

The Russia kit and the Chelsea kit are based on the same Adidas template. And take a look at Everton's kit if you want to see REAL undergarments. :D

Rahim

Married!
Well, you don't have anything more to post/reply now
You really have a __ sized brain. What i meant is ,say, Arsenal lost the final, that would not effect you personally. Same for the debt. Dont tell me you wont eat for a week. If you cant understand something, ask. OK.

@Off-topic: Did mom gave you a beating after your nude fiasco in TDF?

Its a little 'heavy' for you.

abyss88

Broken In
good thing ,i've my pc in my room:wink:..with doors locked and no cleaning done for 6 months..i've a warning pasted on my door "enter this room at your own risk"..u can find roaches,spiders,ants in my room..my clean underwear, my dirty underwear,HEY WTF whose underwear are these!!:lol:

Rahim

Married!
^Quite true :D Used to clean my pc yearly!!!! But its quite regular now.
But with closed doors, one dont clean but plague their mind online.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
err..I don't run into spam threads, but actually a bot had posted in a thread which I had subscribed. I was just reading that thread. :|

red_devil

Back!
FLORENTINO PEREZ has attempted to calm the growing tension between Real Madrid and Manchester United.

The Madrid president has infuriated the Old Trafford hierarchy after persistently claiming he wants to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabeu.

The Spaniards' pursuit of the World Player of the Year came to a head earlier this year when United boss Alex Ferguson famously said he would "not sell them a virus".

But Perez has moved to calm the unease between the two clubs, claiming Real's relationship with the Red Devils is more important than signing the 24-year-old Portuguese winger.

Perez said: "If one day there is a chance of Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid, that would be an honour for us.

"But if I had to choose between the friendship with Manchester United and the signing of Ronaldo, I would choose the friendship.

"Plus, I have never said that Cristiano will arrive in June. That is an arrogant and false statement.

"I shall be talking with United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill to build bridges."

LOL :D

BARCELONA plan to cash in on Liverpool's money meltdown with a £20million swoop for Javier Mascherano.

The Champions League winners have already sounded out the Argentina captain's advisors after SunSport revealed yesterday how the Kop club's accountants had reported a crippling loss of £42m and fears the company running the club "could not continue as a going concern".

Mascherano, 25, still has three years left on his current contract after moving to Anfield in January 2007.

It leaves Benitez facing a nightmare scenario of losing two of his key players this summer as Xabi Alonso is on the verge of a £24m switch to Real Madrid.

Barca boss Pep Guardiola will be without midfielders Yaya Toure and Seydou Keita for almost two months because of the African Nations Cup next winter. And he has always rated Mascherano very highly.

lol++

Top Bottom