• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Chelsea have made a €45 million bid for David Villa in an attempt to beat Real Madrid to the Valencia striker`s signature…

another rumour?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Jog on, mate! Have fun in your fantasy world where Fendtner Bendtner is world-class and Ebooooooue is world player of the year! :lol:
lol, when did I say that he is world-class? yea, I'll agree that he isn't a Big 4 material at the moment, but he's still 21 and can devlop into a good striker.

BTW ico can dream anything he wants.No problem. People have this tendency to shift the focus to others to hide their own problems. The point of Berabatov is true to some extent but Rooney's is NOT. Are you blind or color-blind like Klaw? He has been played as left sided winger, so how much goals do you expect him to score from that position?
You dont fail to amaze me.
What to say about your pea-sized brain!!!!!!

My point is, he is not a 30m pound player whether Sir Alex uses him upfront or not. I'll atleast expect a player who was bought @ such an enormous price to deliver 25 goals, atleast once. And he has never done this and AFAIK, he has spent good amount of time playing upfront in a couple of seasons, but then his winger gets more goals than him.

As for Arsenal being safe and hunky-dory send some dreamy e-mails to Emirates inhabitants not to boo their own 'Class Players' and get frustrated with Wenger's adamance. Even even a die-hard supporter of Wenger like Arsenal_Gunners have begun to upset with The Professory.
Wenger has his hands tied. He can't just go out and spend like Fergie, Rafa & Chelsea do. Yea, he is a stubborn guy and he did make many silly/rubbish decisions in this season.

But then, still I praise him because he isn't a cheque-book manager and isn't making the financial condition of the club worse. Yet, he is able to keep Arsenal in the Top 4. I seriously doubt if any other manager can do this.

It is actually the board members who are unwilling to give money to Wenger. Moreover, Arsenal don't have any clear owner.

Boo-ing was a very disgustful act by those so-called fans. :| But then Eboue has come back stronger.

Way to go The World's Best Fans!!
We never called ourselves as the world's best fans.

On a second note, atleast I don't have to act like an unbiased fan when I very well know that I'm not one.

bendtnar may be good but not good enough for a big 4 club [ the status if i may remind you, your club was on the brink of losing]
Arrey, mai ne nahi kaha ki Bendtner bahut achcha khiladi hai. :)

Bendtner is a good player, but it's way too early to call him capable of giving Rooney or Torres a run for their money, I think (if I remember correctly) Bendtner himself said that he needs more time on the pitch to improve his calmness necessary when "in the death". The sames the case with Ramsey, Walcott (Arsenal) Di Santo, Mancienne (Chelsea) or even Macheda, Welbeck (ManU). All of them, including Bendtner nees atleast 1-2 years to fully mature and become a great force to reckon with.
Completely agreed. :)

Edit:
After using Opera, Firefox looks like $h!t....

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
let me explain the concept of squad depth to you|
Heck this crap runs through the fans too!! Every Arsenal fan thinks he is Arsene Wenger and everyone is a 12 year old toddler. Keep your explanaton bro for the kids.

What to say about your pea-sized brain!!!!!!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My point is, he is not a 30m pound player whether Sir Alex uses him upfront or not. I'll atleast expect a player who was bought @ such an enormous price to deliver 25 goals, atleast once. And he has never done this and AFAIK, he has spent good amount of time playing upfront in a couple of seasons, but then his winger gets more goals than him.
I too have watched the same telecast bro and to say he played up-front enough is a blatant exxageration.

Wenger has his hands tied. He can't just go out and spend like Fergie, Rafa & Chelsea do. Yea, he is a stubborn guy and he did make many silly/rubbish decisions in this season.
Another rady-made backup reply. Sun sun ke kaan pak gaya hai. Kuch freshness lao apne excuses mein.

After using Opera, Firefox looks like $h!t....
Opera has always kicked butts of other browsers :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Heck this crap runs through the fans too!! Every Arsenal fan thinks he is Arsene Wenger and everyone is a 12 year old toddler. Keep your explanaton bro for the kids.
Oh well.Then lets go back to discussing Doodoo Baachchoos and Prawn sandwich waalas outside OT :rolleyes:

ico said:
Another rady-made backup reply. Sun sun ke kaan pak gaya hai. Kuch freshness lao apne excuses mein.
These is the facts which don't change.Sorry we can't post made-up bollocks everytime to entertain you mate.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I too have watched the same telecast bro and to say he played up-front enough is a blatant exxageration.
What I've said is true. :|

I'm still firm with what I've said, but for you, I'm putting in this way:

Fergie bought a player worth 30m pounds to transform him from a Striker into a Wide Second Striker and cut his supply of goals.....This makes the situation even more funnier for me. :lol:

So, you want results at any cost?

Man Utd has over 700m pounds as debt - Source

Do you still want Fergie to spend?

We've got around 300m debt due to the construction of Emirates Stadium which will be easily repaid when the properties/apartments @ Highbury will start selling. Wenger is concentrating on youth at the moment, if they turn out to be good in a few years time, then it will be very good. But if they didn't, then in a few years time the apartments of Highbury Square will start selling and our debt will get repaid. Then we'll have $$$ and we can bring some quality in. Our club is a self-sustained business without any specific owner.

Short term successes are very easy to get. Wenger is aiming for the long term success which I support. I would rather have my club 5 years trophy-less and then winning things later, instead of winning trophies earlier and then crying later. :|

Edit:

It is actually some of the board members/major shareholders who are not funding & encouraging Wenger to go out and buy. They are well aware of the debt. If Usmanov bids for the ownsership of the club (by buying more shares), then he may inject money into the club like Abramovich did.
Opera has always kicked butts of other browsers :p
True. :)

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^I dont care much about debt. Mera paisa to safe hai :D These Clubs are raking serious money and all they want to show is debt.
I support a team, watch their matches, switch-off and go to sleep. Isse jyaada pareshani lene ki koi zarurat nahin hai. Life mein waise bhi kaafi tension hai, why to bother about which club is in debt? These clubs dont feed you or me.

Rooney has sacrificed himself for the team's cause :p
Remember Wenger tries to play Eboue in CM!! He is a pny in that position but on-wide is a different matter.

No one have to dance too much to entertain me as i get it from other sources :D

Rahim

Married!
^Crazykiller sucks :D
Edited.

@abyss: What i mean is Opera has always inovate while the rest copies :p
IMO the gap between Opera & FF is narrowing with every release. FF is Good but Opera is Best.

Crazykiller

Banned
^Crazykiller sucks :D
Thanks.
But what i think of Football is completely my Own View and I'm not trying to enforce my view upon you.

India is a democratic Country and I have the right to express my Views.
Don't underestimate my knowledge in Civics as i got 94 in S.St :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2466633/Zapata-Arsenal-want-me.html
Cristian Zapata said:
"Juventus, Fiorentina, Milan, Arsenal and Villarreal have requested information about me.

"There are many teams that are keen to sign me but an official offer has not been made so far.

"I think if a good offer arrives then Udinese will have to consider it.

"But the club don't need to sell me immediately."
Source:The Sun and various others.

And this
Tony Adams has revealed to setanta.com that Arsenal are tracking an Italian defender as Arsene Wenger bids to banish his team's weakness at the back.

The former Gunners captain has been in the employ of Wenger since leaving his job as Portsmouth manager in February, with Adams acting as a scout for the Frenchman.

Arsenal have been linked with a move for Ajax defender Thomas Vermaelen, but Adams refuted suggestions that the Belgian could be the man to shore up an ailing backline, with the 42-year-old instead concentrating his search in Italy.

The Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini is among those to have been linked with a move to The Gunners.

“I’ve been down to Italy mainly,” Adams told setanta.com.
Source:Setanta.com
First of all,as much as we love Tony,he is releasing too much info as a scout there and has been making a fool out of himself in the public throughout this week.(re. Celtic and Arsenal board interview)
However it is clear that we are looking for defenders in Italy.Zapata or Chiellini

Thanks.
But what i think of Football is completely my Own View and I'm not trying to enforce my view upon you.

India is a democratic Country and I have the right to express my Views.
Don't underestimate my knowledge in Civics as i got 94 in S.St :D

Football Sucks :D
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif L *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif O *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif L
It's really funny how people think they "know everything" when they are just bookworm n00bs :|
:D

Top Bottom