• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ lolz !!

i completely agree with rahim bhai there on Rooney. and niaa dude, bendtnar may be good but not good enough for a big 4 club [ the status if i may remind you, your club was on the brink of losing]

Bendtnar is a pompey- fulham - man city kinda guy.. he'll make their first choice striker but being a fan of a club like Arsenal, if all you can come up for a potential 'world class' striker is bendtnar, then debt or not, you'll lose your CL spot very soon and we'll all hear you yell "niaaaa" yet again :D

^^
True.
If it wasnt for Villa's sudden loss of form, Arsenal would have kissed their CL berth goodbye :D
Bendtner is OK, not great, and it's insane to compare him to Rooney, considering that not only is Rooney a class act in whatever position he plays in, but also since Bendtner is still a kid. (I guess even I dont need to point out how many sitters he missed out on when the ball came to him in the death)

Sigh... it's funny how people try to wage a non-existent war :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
People should not forget that Bendtner is a 4th choice striker behind Ade Persie Eduardo and even Walcott if he plays in the middle.No other team has a 4th striker capable of scoring 15 goals a season.(with a poor midfield behind him)
All I am saying is he has the potential to be a big 4 striker.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What I meant to say there is that the table doesn't lie.We picked up form in the 2nd half of the season and finished TEN points above Villa.They were never going to last the whole season with their squad.
Anyway,you can make hypothetical stuff like "Hull would have been in Europe if not for their sudden loss of form" all day:|

red_devil

Back!
People should not forget that Bendtner is a 4th choice striker behind Ade Persie Eduardo and even Walcott if he plays in the middle.No other team has a 4th striker capable of scoring 15 goals a season.(with a poor midfield behind him)
All I am saying is he has the potential to be a big 4 striker.

well the point you are missing here is that none of Persie, Eduardo have been playing continuously. each has missed games which pretty much left Arsenal with just Adebayor and whenever he got injured or subbed or whatever, Bendtnar was the guy to replace or play along with him which pretty much makes Bendtnar the 2nd or 3rd choice. And you will agree that Walcott is no striker. he can only sprint with pace and nothing much more that is worthy of mention. he's pretty much a one trick pony, if i can call him that. He's only over hyped by the Brits who, if I were a brit, would even go ga ga over me as well !

and the underlined part is what I tried to suggest in my earlier post :

if you consider Bendtnar to be good enough or think he has the potential to make it as a striker in any of the Big 4 teams, i'm sorry but you could'nt be more wrong. He is not a big 4 material. He doesn't have it in him, IMHO.

Ya if it wasn't for Arsenal's poor start Manu would have kissed their title goodbye.
:rolleyes:

What I meant to say there is that the table doesn't lie.We picked up form in the 2nd half of the season and finished TEN points above Villa.They were never going to last the whole season with their squad.

and you so comfortably forgot the poor start United had. Pool and Chelsea were for most parts ahead of United, until things started to fall off for them.

again, the underlined portion is what I'm trying to say in the context of Arsenal:

if you lot rely on Bendtnar to be a top striker, then you can kiss your CL dreams good bye very very soon.

Rahim

Married!
Did the club really sent emails asking supporters not to boo/get frustrated with AW?:confused: I don't remember zat incident.
You so conveniently ignored our tremendous away support and the huge show of support inside and outside the stadium for Wenger on the final day.
I seriously hope Arsenal have another season like this and then we will see how many bhade-ke-tattuu banners lekar Stadium ke andar aur baahar dikhayii denge. Come on we have all seen empty stadium and dont tell me they went just bcoz some pau-bhaji walaa was selling tasty food outside the stadium :D

^^+1...very well said.:)
well written bol :D

i completely agree with rahim bhai there on Rooney. and niaa dude, bendtnar may be good but not good enough for a big 4 club [ the status if i may remind you, your club was on the brink of losing]

Bendtnar is a pompey- fulham - man city kinda guy.. he'll make their first choice striker but being a fan of a club like Arsenal, if all you can come up for a potential 'world class' striker is bendtnar, then debt or not, you'll lose your CL spot very soon and we'll all hear you yell "niaaaa" yet again :D
DOnt put a mirror in-front of Gunners for they will never confess that some of their players are sub-standard (read average). If i start shouting that Wes Brown is world class and would walk into any team, then i would be dreaming. Whats wrong in honesty. A starnge but apt example is the whole family chooses a bride and a groom and with all their scrutinity and everything and yet most of the marrigaes break. Why?
^^
True.
If it wasnt for Villa's sudden loss of form, Arsenal would have kissed their CL berth goodbye :D
Bendtner is OK, not great, and it's insane to compare him to Rooney, considering that not only is Rooney a class act in whatever position he plays in, but also since Bendtner is still a kid. (I guess even I dont need to point out how many sitters he missed out on when the ball came to him in the death)

Sigh... it's funny how people try to wage a non-existent war :|
In my younger days we use to play cricket and when a toddler wanted to play with us, we use to relax the rules and give him/her 3 chancesLIVES if he/she gets out. You knwo what i use to call it? Doodoo Baachchoo :D Thats Bentnder!!!

Ya if it wasn't for Arsenal's poor start Manu would have kissed their title goodbye.

Anyway,you can make hypothetical stuff like "Hull would have been in Europe if not for their sudden loss of form" all day:|
Whom are you bluffing? None of us for sure.
4th Choice striker :shock: You seems to distort the facts too much and garner synpathy for him. He has been playing regularly for his 15 goals and conversely, that means how poor are your 1st choice strikers :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
well the point you are missing here is that none of Persie, Eduardo have been playing continuously. each has missed games which pretty much left Arsenal with just Adebayor and whenever he got injured or subbed or whatever, Bendtnar was the guy to replace or play along with him which pretty much makes Bendtnar the 2nd or 3rd choice
You can't call him 2nd or 3rd choice striker unless any of the other strikers are sold and he moves up the order.
He was a 4th choice striker throughout the season and deserves praise for a very good return of 15 goals.

About Walcott,we will know that only when he gets his chance in the middle,which I believe will be the next season.He is getting his education and filling up for Rosicky at the same time by playing on the right.
Don't forget Henry was pretty ineffective on the wing as well.

if you consider Bendtnar to be good enough or think he has the potential to make it as a striker in any of the Big 4 teams, i'm sorry but you could'nt be more wrong. He is not a big 4 material. He doesn't have it in him, IMHO.
We will agree to disagree here then.

and you so comfortably forgot the poor start United had. Pool and Chelsea were for most parts ahead of United, until things started to fall off for them.
You didn't get me there.Saying Arsenal would have missed out on the CL spot had Villa not lost their form is as wrong as saying United would have lost their title had Arsenal not dropped points.

Rahim

Married!
Your definition of 4th choice striker is flawed. On paper he might be but he played regularly and if he really is a 4th choice then he should have played on 3 games imo.
You cant drag this crap like a bubble-gum, so stop it.

Just like " If it wasnt for Villa's sudden loss of form, Arsenal would have kissed their CL berth goodbye " is inside zat head of yours.:|

Ask anybody here, I'm sure that after some scrutiny that even they would agree about this :|

Seriously though, whats all this happening about 4th Strikers, Bendtner, kids and Ronolgo?
It looks like a goal.com comments section :D

Bendtner is a good player, but it's way too early to call him capable of giving Rooney or Torres a run for their money, I think (if I remember correctly) Bendtner himself said that he needs more time on the pitch to improve his calmness necessary when "in the death". The sames the case with Ramsey, Walcott (Arsenal) Di Santo, Mancienne (Chelsea) or even Macheda, Welbeck (ManU). All of them, including Bendtner nees atleast 1-2 years to fully mature and become a great force to reckon with.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I seriously hope Arsenal have another season like this and then we will see how many bhade-ke-tattuu banners lekar Stadium ke andar aur baahar dikhayii denge. Come on we have all seen empty stadium and dont tell me they went just bcoz some pau-bhaji walaa was selling tasty food outside the stadium
ManU vs. Liverpool at OT.We got glimpse of how United fans will react if they go in a trophyless spell.
Game agaisnst Arsenal.Fans booed the decision of SAF,their manager for 23 years,to sub the mercenary Tevez.
United fans should be the last ones to say anything about the supporters of other teams.
DOnt put a mirror in-front of Gunners for they will never confess that some of their players are sub-standard (read average).
Doodoo Baachchoo :D Thats Bentnder!!!
Diaby and Denilson are pretty average,even poor.I'll give you that
It was Zlatan who started the fight before their international.Bendy pissed all over the overrated wan*er.So good on him.

Whom are you bluffing? None of us for sure.
4th Choice striker :shock: You seems to distort the facts too much and garner synpathy for him. He has been playing regularly for his 15 goals and conversely, that means how poor are your 1st choice strikers :D
I explained this above.

abyss88

Broken In
*www.barcaforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=797&d=1244120744

El Mundo Deportivo(spanish newspaper) says that Frank Ribery is the no.1 transfer target of Barca. And in the CF role Barca's target in order of preference are Zlatan, Villa, Benzema and Forlan.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Your definition of 4th choice striker is flawed. On paper he might be but he played regularly and if he really is a 4th choice then he should have played on 3 games imo.
Isn't this the job of 4th choice striker?Providing cover for the injured?

let me explain the concept of squad depth to you
When we have 4 fit strikers,Bendtner is the 4th choice.
2 of them get injured.Bendy comes in and provides cover.Thus doing the job of 4th choice striker.
When they get fit again he is 4th choice again.

:|

Last edited:
Top Bottom