• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Arsenal sign Ajax stopper
Sport.co.uk said:
Sport.co.uk understands Arsenal have completed the signing of AFC Ajax centre back Thomas Vermaelen for a fee believed to be in the region of £10 million. According to sources inside the club, the deal for the Belgian international will be confirmed in the next 48 hours.

The 23-year-old moved to Ajax in 2004 from Antwerp outfit Germinal Beerschot and has since played 85 times for the Amsterdam giants as well as accumulating 21 caps for his country.

The news comes only hours after former Arsenal captain Tony Adams revealed that he had watched the player on behalf of Arsene Wenger but hinted that despite his obvious quality his physical attributes may let him down.

"I think Thomas is a very good player but I don’t think he’s ready for the Arsenal," Adams told Setanta.

"I don’t think the punters at Arsenal would like another small one.

"I don’t know whether he’ll end up going for a bigger player. We’ll see how much money we’ve got first.

"I have been looking at the Dutch league, but to be honest with you it’s been decimated.

"It’s a poor league at the moment, there’s one or two players but they’re leaving too early as well."

Not true. I think, it's a made up news.

Wenger, Just get Lorik Cana!!!!!

Rahim

Married!
On a serious note, the inflow of new ManUre fans has stopped since they lost to Barca. :lol:
Honestly I dont see new influx of Arsenal fans either. The same old Arsenal_Gunners and Gagandeep flying their banners. Aise kaise chalega!! Not good for the club's finance :D
Just tell me how any Barca fans posted here apart from a lone abbyss since lifting the CL trophy? 'Seriously'

Honestly, Man Utd were owned by Barca. :D
Honestly, Chelsea were owned by The Referee :p :D
That goes to show Barcelona has more money than Chelsea :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Honestly I dont see new influx of Arsenal fans either. The same old Arsenal_Gunners and Gagandeep flying their banners. Aise kaise chalega!! Not good for the club's finance :D
err, you didn't understand what I was saying.

A handful of ManUre fans had come here before the UCL final and they never returned after it...:D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@Arsenal_Gunners

Do you have the backup of that NOTW thread which you had started? If yes, then I would like to add it in my collection. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Honestly, Chelsea were owned by The Referee :p :D
That goes to show Barcelona has more money than Chelsea :)
Same chelsea which 'requested' the referee not to show any yellows in the game against Liverpool?
Lol @ how Barcelona have made Manu and CFC fans love each other :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
CSKA London's antics are so obvious that you don't even need a tabloid to know whats up.

btw.
Bendtner pwns Imbrihamovic :lol::lol:
Arsenal Striker Bendtner Hits Back At Ibrahimovic 'Junior Team' Claims
The Dane thinks the Inter's striker's criticisms of the Gunners' transfer policy is way off the mark...

Nicklas Bendtner has hit back at Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic's claims to feel sympathy for Arsenal fans, because of the thrifty transfer policy of Gunners' manager Arsène Wenger, with the Frenchman preferring to keep the club on a sound financial footing by investing in youth rather than big-name stars.

"Just look at Arsenal. They don’t buy the best players, which is sad, very sad for their supporters," the Swede told Aftonbladet.

"They pay a lot of money for a season ticket just to see a junior team. That can't be fun."

However, Bendtner has responded forcefully to those claims, asserting that his manager knows exactly what he is doing, and has only the best interests of the north London club at heart.

“He is not correct. His words don’t make any sense at all," he affirmed to Danish newspaper B.T.:

"We could have performed better this season but we did reach the semi-final in the FA Cup and the Champions League. Further than his Inter side.

“We scored as many goals as Manchester United and that shows what we are capable of.

"And in the Premier League there’s so much competition because it’s the best league in the world. It’s clearly better than Zlatan's league, Serie A."
This was from goal.com

Bendtner: Ibrahimovic is on the way down now and I'll be the world's best striker by 2012

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has warned Zlatan Ibrahimovic he intends to become the pin-up of Scandinavian football within three years - then become the best in the world.

Denmark forward Bendtner struggles to hold down a regular place at The Emirates while Swede Ibrahimovic helped Inter to the Serie A title this season - and was also the top scorer in Italy.

But this has not deterred Bendtner, who at 21 believes he has nowhere near reached his peak while insisting it's all downhill from here for 27-year Ibrahimovic.

The Gunners star said: 'In about three years, I will be better than Zlatan. He is older than me and has now reached his peak as the top scorer in Serie A - but I have a plan, I believe in it and I am ready.

'Next season, I can finally make my breakthrough and then I still have two years to become better than Zlatan – and I will.

'By then I will be close to my peak and will be able to look upon myself as one of the world’s greatest strikers.'
From dailymail
:lol:
Bendy will piss all over him in Sweden vs. Denmark game.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'll be the world's best striker by 2012??!!! :shock:

Every football player has the right to be ambitious, but this is ridiculous.

Top Bottom