• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...pool-slap-40m-price-tag-on-real-madrid-target

Take that Madrid :D

(yeah I know this is more of media gibberish but hey good :)) )

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I think he will want to leave, after the way he was treated last season by Benitez in his pursuit of Gareth Barry. Now that he has had a good season and Barry has gone elsewhere Benitez does not want to lose Alonso. :|

And rest assured, if Alonso puts in a transfer request he won't go for more than 20 mio Pounds. Even Madrid won't pay over the odds for a wantaway player. ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Yeah whatever. :|
As of now I can't think of any replacement for him. :| (think of Lampard leaving your side and you'll know how it feels)

abyss88

Broken In
Xabi Alonso Would Be Great At Arsenal - Cesc Fabregas

another goal.garbage story!!

BTW i was watching BBC earlier which said that chelsea is in secret talks with milan and are willing to pay upto 123mn pounds for kaka against mad-rid's 90mn..but results of the pursuit will be decleared on monday...plz monday come soon(not because i wanna know where kaka is going..but i'll be going on a week long vacation)!:razz:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Media bollox. Kaka is going to Real Madrid. The announcement will be made on Monday because the Brazilian Football Federation have refused Kaka the permission to fly to Madrid, since Brazil are preparing for a WC qualifier. Chelsea have already refuted the claims that we've bid for his services.

And Kaka will go for 60-70 mio Pounds, no more.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Steven Gerrard is today crowned LFC Player of the Season for 2008-09 following a fans' poll on Liverpoolfc.tv.
Not to take anything away from StevieG, but I really feel Alonso deserved this crown. Stevie was great this season, but Xabi was AWESOME...
The fan sites get it more right I guess...:razz:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
PEREZ: I WANT KAKA AND RONALDO

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has revealed he will "work to bring Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo" to the Bernabeu.
Madrid are currently in negotiations to sign Kaka, while they have long been linked with a move for the Portugal international.
There continues to be speculation that they already have a deal in place for Ronaldo and although Perez insists he knows nothing about any such contract, he admits the 24-year-old is one of his main targets this summer.

If there's one man who can do this, it's Perez. :|

Top Bottom