• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Some sources say that Chelsea hav lodged a last-minute bid for kaka, hence the announcement of his signing for Madrid has been delayed. Utter bullsh1t.

And Galliani has said that he is in madrid ONLY for a dinner hosted by Madrid president Florentino Perez.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea sign Sturridge?

England Under 20 striker Sturridge has become the first signing of the new regime on a free after City refused to meet his £55,000-aweek wage demands. He made 16 Premier League appearances last season and scored four goals but Chelsea sporting director Frank Arnesen has been after him for three years.

:S

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Zhirkov - No Approach from Chelsea

Russia international Yuri Zhirkov has denied reports that he has agreed to join Chelsea this summer.
"I honestly know as much about it as everyone else," he told Sport Express ahead of Russia's impending 2010 World Cup qualifier against Finland.

"I read the papers, listen to the radio and I am genuinely surprised, given that no actual offer from Chelsea exists."

There you go, tabloid trash strikes again! :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/02/article-1189719-052B3CE5000005DC-179_468x700.jpg

Maria Sharapova would be proud! :lol: :lol: :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^:shock::shock::lol::lol: photoshopped or what?;)

Here are some transfer speculations from the official MUFC website:
Transfer rumours: JuneThe summer's here, and with no international tournament this year that means one thing: transfer gossip overdrive.

The Telegraph kicks off June saying United will stump up the cash to sign out-of-contract Carlos Tevez. Oh no they won't, say the Mirror; City are willing to pay £30m to secure the Argentine's signature. If that's the case, the Sunday People reckon a £15m move for Real Madrid's Dutch front man (no, not that one) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is on the cards.

In the outgoings file, 22-year-old full-back Danny Simpson, who spent the season on loan at Blackburn, is being linked with a move to newly-promoted Birmingham.

Most bizarre is the claim that Paul Scholes will become player/coach at Stoke, with Wigan and Newcastle also interested in guaranteeing first-team football.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Nope, it's 100% original! :D

I just completed another wallpaper - Frank Lampard. Check it out:

*www.abhi247.com/2009/06/03/wallpaper-frank-lampard-chelsea-ii/

:p

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Kaka signs for Real Madrid. WTF!!:-x

MADRID: Brazilian playmaker Kaka has signed for Real Madrid
from AC Milan in a 65-million-euro deal, Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported on Tuesday.

Newly-installed Real president Florentino Perez sealed the deal with vice-president Adriano Galliani and Bosco Leite, father and agent of the 2007 world and European player of the year, Cadena Ser said.

Kaka, currently in Brazil with the national team ahead of a World Cup qualifier against Uruguay, will sign up for five years and a salary worth nine million euros a year, it added.

*sports.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Kaka-signs-for-Real-Madrid-Spanish-radio/articleshow/4610670.cms

Top Bottom