• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Blues break bank for Benitez :shock:
For a moment I thought Chelsea has signed Benitez as the 2nd coach :D What a misleading headline.

Kaka wont join Madrid :p Ronaldo would :p Its all hogwash and Spanish media needs some thing after the appoinment of Perez so every big player would be presented in a few days/houirs at Madrid :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Chelsea Make New Bid of £73.5 Million For AC Milan's Kaka - Report
*www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/200...ake-new-bid-of-735-million-for-ac-milans-kaka

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Though I guess this is a usual media BS. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Today Kaka, tomorrow Pato, then Aguero and next is Benzema. :|

Carvalho looking to leave Chelsea

"First they have to reach an agreement with the club and then talk to me, but I am available for whoever wants me the most," Carvalho said.

"It has been the worst year of my life, with injury after injury."

"I want to be where I feel good. It's obvious that it's hard now to respond to these questions because I had four fantastic years at Chelsea and this last year hasn't been good at all."

Aw man, injuries had ruined his season. Now he wants to start afresh... :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
CHELSEA STATEMENT ON KAKA

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'
Take that you tabloid twunts!! :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
EBOUE-My future at Arsenal is not clear
Emmanuel Eboue has admitted his future at Arsenal is unclear and claims 'many clubs' are interested in his services.

The Ivorian wing-back has endured a tough campaign with the Gunners and in the winter transfer window he was linked with a move to Italy.

Rumours of an exit continue to linger, with Inter Milan said to be keen, and Eboue has failed to quell the uncertainty.

He told Soir Info: "My future at Arsenal is not clear yet, I did not play a lot in the season and the World Cup is coming.

"There are many clubs interested in me, so let's wait. Before the season's start I will make a decision."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rumors of AC MIlan making a 15m bid for Ade.
AC can fvck off then,even Diaby costs more than that in post Abram transfer market.

Not so rumor-like is this
ARSENAL boss Arsene Wenger was last night on the verge of sealing a £10million deal for Ajax star Thomas Vermaelen.

The 21-cap Belgium centre-half, 23, is considered one of the top defenders in the Dutch Eredivisie.
And SunSport understands Gunners chiefs were trying to thrash out a deal with Ajax general manager Rik Van Der Boog.
An Ajax insider said: "It's true. He's a very good player and could certainly be a success at Arsenal."

We have been linked with him for quite some time.
I hope the understanding of sunsports is accurate in this case.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
'Don't go to Real, Kaka ... join us'

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2463856/Dont-go-to-Real-Kaka-join-us.html

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/jun/03/championsleague-manchester-united/Brendan-Ashbrook-5130.jpg

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/jun/03/championsleague-manchester-united/Ambrose-Heron-5456.jpg

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/jun/03/championsleague-manchester-united/Thomas-Nycz-Losi-2-6743.jpg

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/jun/03/championsleague-manchester-united/Thomas-Nycz-Losi-8019.jpg
"This will never work," protests Thierry Henry. "Just shut up and smuggle me to Spain before Fergie sees me," replies Manchester's favourite Portugueeze

Some of the Guardian's gallery entries are brilliant!! :lol:

Top Bottom