• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What to say about your pea-sized brain!!!!!!
"Being a hypocrite is the best thing in the world" is your mantra and Wengers', isnt it?
lol, I didn't have to get 'personal' to prove my point. :p :rolleyes:

When Ronaldinho got the award, i dont remeber whether it was the 2nd time, he never performed consistently throughout the season.
:rolleyes: He perhaps had more goals when he had won the 2nd time, IIRC. :| But yea, Henry deserved once. I had said this earlier too.

On a second note, I was labelled as a 'hypocrite' a few months before, when I had indirectly acknowledged C. Ronaldo of having some skills. One guy claimed (rahim) claimed that, "new hypocrites (directed at me) have come who ealrier used to say that C. Ronaldo doesn't have any skills"...The funny thing was, until that day, I had used the word "Ronaldo" less than 6 times in all of my posts. :lol:

lol, you had also said that Ronaldinho used to kiss the ground very easily...:lol:

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Doyou doubt the brilliance of Ronaldinho? Just bcoz he doesnt get those awards anymore,his skills have all but vanished? Just look at how many International awards Lampard got? That doesnt diminish his class and performance for Chelsea.
Ronaldinho is a very sensitive player and lost his way when Barca supporters went against him despite him being the catalyst in what Barcelona is today. Just ask Eto'o. Bloody arrogant supporters :angry: In Milan he was never given the responsibility and Kaka used to be the focal point of all good things in Milan. Ronaldinho would definitely move out and I hope he comes to BPL.
How about getting him to United as a replacement for Ronaldo? I dont see any big player who can take Ronaldo's position. Name a few plz. Ribey? Not sure about him as Munich lost their way this season.
Ronaldinho is my favourite player of all time. :|

He deserved the award both the times and thats what I said. :| Though as an Arsenal supporter, I would have also liked to see Henry winning in 2003 & 2004.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
lol, you had also said that Ronaldinho used to kiss the ground very easily...:lol:
Doesnt he? It gets a little embarrasing since he does it all the time. Just like Harbhajan started bowling 'doosra' as his regular off-breaks :D
Whats the harm in being honest :?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I guess I was the last person to realize that Ancelotti was our new manager. I was sleeping until now.

I get reminded of Scolari for some reason. Maybe it's because Ancelotti can't speak proper English. At least we have Hiddink as our technical advisor.

abyss88

Broken In
ronladinho is a magician, and "alien"...in fact i wish he joins BPL hopefully liverpool (or aresenal:rolleyes:)...i'd love to see him against the "so called" best defences in club football..another reason is that espn doesnt show serie A...and i dont get neo on dish tv:p

iinfi

mekalodu
Platini a colossal idiot
The trial will see two extra assistant referees officiate by standing behind the goals and communicating by headset.
blah ...blah ...blah ...
The idea is credited to Uefa president Michel Platini, who opposes goal-line technology and wants to retain a human element in decision-making.

blah ...blah ...blah ...
what will the 2 donkeys standing behind the goal do in goal line decisions and penalty claims ..... dumb-witted s*****

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pellegrini to be the new Real Madrid manager!

Villarreal general manager Jose Manuel Llaneza has claimed an agreement is in place for Manuel Pellegrini to go to Real Madrid.

"It is logical that between two clubs that maintain good relations a deal was going to be closed," Llaneza is quoted as saying by AS.

"I can state that a provisional agreement has been reached between two clubs that are friendly and even more now that they have a new president.

"It is, of course, a blow to Villarreal and is a difficult and complicated time for us, but now we will start working on our task of finding a new coach."

Top Bottom