• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ Same here. Let's hope both of us are wrong...
I'm saying this because:
1) No experience outside Italy
2) Like Scolari, doesn't change game plan no matter what the circumstances (you know what happened against Pool in CL final)
3) He might spend big on players we might not need :|
4) My heart/mind are having a "butterfly in stomach" feeling about this :|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ err, don't think/worry too much. If he fails to deliver, Abram will get you a new manager by January. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ But his Milan side also hammered ManU 3-0 at the San Siro. And he has won the CL twice as manager, twice as player. Scolari flopped because he had been into international management for too long, could not adjust to club management in England.

We'll see what the team looks like when we take on ManU in the Community Shield! :D

Rahim

Married!
^There wont be any rush to buy players. Chelsea has matured a lot. Need some 24 year olds for cover and Drogba will stay, no doubt. If Chelsea wanted to sell him then he would have left after his red card in CL final last season.
I hope Ancelloti bring Ronaldinho with him. Love to see this geniuos in BPL.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ancelotti's interview in ENGLISH:

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNewsVideo/0,,10268~1678110,00.html

Apparently he CAN speak English, though not as fluently.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Carlos Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink! I always confuse to recognize the two of them.:oops:

Here's Ancelotti:

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/06/03/CarloAncelottiNewPressGetty1.jpg

And here's Hiddink!

*www.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/02/hiddink.jpg

Looks almost same.:))

Rahim

Married!
"Being a hypocrite is the best thing in the world" - :neutral:

What to say about your pea-sized brain!!!!!! When Ronaldinho got the award, i dont remeber whether it was the 2nd/3rd time, he never performed consistently throughout the season. Remember Michael Owen got the European Best Player Award for not doing anything. Reputation precedes the performance of a player. As we see Ronaldo being touted as the 2nd Best Player behind Messi. What they fail to realise that Iniesta is the 2nd Best Player in The World :p But media will hype the already-won-players.

Just look at Giggs getting the award :D He must be thinking,"Saala jawaani menin toh nahiin mila, budhape mein dekar mujhe sharminda kar rahe hain" :D

"Being a hypocrite is the best thing in the world" is your mantra and Wengers', isnt it?

-------------------------------------------------
Doyou doubt the brilliance of Ronaldinho? Just bcoz he doesnt get those awards anymore,his skills have all but vanished? Just look at how many International awards Lampard got? That doesnt diminish his class and performance for Chelsea.
Ronaldinho is a very sensitive player and lost his way when Barca supporters went against him despite him being the catalyst in what Barcelona is today. Just ask Eto'o. Bloody arrogant supporters :angry: In Milan he was never given the responsibility and Kaka used to be the focal point of all good things in Milan. Ronaldinho would definitely move out and I hope he comes to BPL.
How about getting him to United as a replacement for Ronaldo? I dont see any big player who can take Ronaldo's position. Name a few plz. Ribey? Not sure about him as Munich lost their way this season.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
What to say about your pea-sized brain!!!!!! When Ronaldinho got the award, i dont remeber whether it was the 2nd/3rd time, he never performed consistently throughout the season. Remember Michael Owen got the European Best Player Award for not doing anything. Reputation precedes the performance of a player. As we see Ronaldo being touted as the 2nd Best Player behind Messi. What they fail to realise that Iniesta is the 2nd Best Player in The World :p But media will hype the already-won-players.

Just look at Giggs getting the award :D He must be thinking,"Saala jawaani menin toh nahiin mila, budhape mein dekar mujhe sharminda kar rahe hain" :D

"Being a hypocrite is the best thing in the world" is your mantra and Wengers', isnt it?

:)):mrgreen:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Carlos Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink! I always confuse to recognize the two of them.:oops:

Here's Ancelotti:

*static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/06/03/CarloAncelottiNewPressGetty1.jpg

And here's Hiddink!

*www.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/02/hiddink.jpg

Looks almost same.:))
I have got mistaken a few times too. :D

But 3 year deal for a Chelsea MANAGER? LOL :lol:
Wonder how much compensation money Chelsea have to shell out.

Top Bottom