• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
talking about shirts, my dad's friend is in paris...he is gonna bring me two barca shirts..
one with messi at the back and one with iniesta!!:-D..now i'm gonna burn the living hell out of the guys wearing manure and mad-rid shirts at my college:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ANCELOTTI WILL LEAVE MILAN THIS SUMMER

However he has NOT found a new club yet. I just hope it's Madrid and not us. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I'd prefer a former Blue, like Di Matteo or Zola or Clarke or maybe even someone younger who would be given the time to build a team. :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Perez - Ronaldo Essential for Madrid's Image

"When Beckham arrived, our sponsors significantly raised their payments to us and we rescued the finances of the club. What happened in the last few years is that the club did not reinvest in the type of players to continue with that model. I want to put that right. If Cristiano Ronaldo comes in, we would have a Nike-endorsed player putting on an adidas shirt every week."

Tie up your galacticos!! Perez is coming!!! :D

abyss88

Broken In
we would have a Nike-endorsed player putting on an adidas shirt every week
honestly, thats the best line i've heard in recent times:lol:

and its same as messi, who is an adidas endorsed player and wears a nike shirt every week..

but thank God that they are not playing in west indies ..imagine, a player like brian lara stopped from playing cricket because he endorsed "cable and wireless" when the official sponsors were "digicel"

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Paolo Maldini's career in pictures:

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8066004.stm

BTW, Luis Figo has also retired. So has Pavel Nedved. :(

I dont have a good feeling about Ancelotti :|
How about Rijkaard? or Van Basten? or even Zola? (though I doubt West Ham would release him :| )
Even Ray Wilkins would do I think :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^ naah. Vaibhavtek toh 'City of Joy' mein rehta hai...:D

The funny thing is, he got a Chel$ea shirt 3 years back if I can recall correctly, and he supported Arsenal for more than 70% of the last season......:lol:

hahahaha....and when I had last checked a month back, he had Fabregas' jersey as his avatar in his hi5 profile....:lol:
another reason to love Vaibhavtek
Vaibhavtek+Emmanuel Eboue=Ultimate pwnage

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
my transfer wish list for united :))

OUT -

Ronaldo [no because of his performance in the final but overall attitude]
Rio [i know this will never happen and Brits are crazy about this guy but then Brits are crazy about Freida Pinto as well :D :p]

In--

-a decent winger
-CB
-DM [for the always injured hargreaves]
-a less 'famous' striker who doesn't mind sitting on the bench a bit [back up for rooney and berba...and no macheda, wellbeck, campbell and many others are NOT good backups]

^^^+1. And I would like to add an attacking midfielder, whether Ronaldo leaves or do not leave.

Rahim

Married!
Ancelotti named Chelsea boss
Blues confirm appointment of Italian coach

I am surprised no Chelsea fan posted this news :shock: Shame on you Klaw :D

Top Bottom