in translation i mean!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

IF THIS IS TRUE, WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

*www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/05/29/Prem-Agent-on-Zhirkov/gnid-54942/

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...tar-Zhirkov-Abramovich-signs-18-6m-swoop.html

*www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hEqtJJD-zePMi4Q3oSszQA7HD6Xw

:D
Very good move.Arshavin said in one of his interviews that Zhirkov will be a good signing for Arsenal.
Maybe he will turn out to be like Arshavin,or like Pav the spud:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pav is very underrated. Happy Harry doesn't know how to use him, mainly coz the bloke can't speak or understand proper English. :|

iinfi

mekalodu
^ If he can come off the bench and score a few important goals it would be a very good investment. :p

with drogba n ballack staying...sheva coming back will complete a disaster of a 2009-10 season for Chelsea even before it has started...
there is no news of the Yuri Zhirkov signing anywhere
btw what is this song on the video
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=WslrR4sTHeE

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Check the links I posted in my original post!! Oh, here they are:

*www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/05/29/Prem-Agent-on-Zhirkov/gnid-54942/

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...tar-Zhirkov-Abramovich-signs-18-6m-swoop.html

*www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hEqtJJD-zePMi4Q3oSszQA7HD6Xw

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Speaking of Guus Hiddink, this is quite a nice article of what good Hiddink gave to Chelsea in such a short time:

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/may/29/guus-hiddink-chelsea-fa-cup-final-achievements

Though #5 is not exactly true....But yeah I'll hate a Guus Hiddink Chelsea much lesser than JM's Chelsea, that's for sure...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Some extracts from Ancelotti's autobiography:

*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article6390917.ece

iinfi

mekalodu
i wonder why famous people write autobiographies or have some one write a biography .... later go n publish it.
publishers reject it or ask them to add some masala and they have to stoop so low that they make a complete idiot of themselves.
latest one is claude makelele.

Top Bottom