• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
TEVEZ: UNITED MIGHT HAVE WON WITH ME

Carlos Tevez feels that Manchester United might not have lost the UEFA Champions League final if he had been named in the starting XI.

He said in the Daily Mirror: "I wanted to play in the starting line-up in Rome but that decision was down to the coach.

"But with a strategy more attacking in the first minute then perhaps the result would have been different.

"It has not been a good time for me because I believe that I should have played more minutes. My future will now be decided. My agents are negotiating and I am waiting to hear some news."

:p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I think so. If Fletcher was available, I don't think Giggs would have started. Anderson was almost certain to start because of his energy, which would have been useful for shackling Barca's midfield and also posing an attacking threat if needed. But Anderson failed miserably at this, or should we say that he wasn't give a clear briefing about his job on the field. Fletcher has had a good season and he would have added a little more solidity to ManU's midfield, which was clearly being overrun by Xavi & Iniesta. What ManU lacked was someone in midfield who could put in one or two tackles and make his presence felt to the Barca players (someone like Essien :D) and a calm head who could retain possession, which Carrick was hell-bent on giving away with his wayward and over-ambitious passes.

Rahim

Married!
I hope this jolt would do United a favour and make niggling issues to rest, like the departure of Tevez & Ronaldo and this would stabilize the club and plz no more Scholes & Giggs :p
I hope Hargreaves to be injury-free next season( not going to be i know). Anderson needs experience beside him to keep his arrogance in check. The way he was taking-a-walk in the park with his turning his head like a snake makes me laugh at his arrogance and angry at his attitude. Look at Rio's face when Messi scored :D Tells how good Rio is :) or was for that game. O'Shea is a slouch. Such a good season but this defeat just makes me feel that United didnt win anything as it was Liverpool who lost the BPL this season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup, Pool and Chelsea pushed the self-destruct button! Pool - so many home draws cost them. Chelsea - home draws plus defeats against the other members of the big-4 during Big Phail Scolari's tenure. :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I hope this jolt would do United a favour and make niggling issues to rest, like the departure of Tevez & Ronaldo and this would stabilize the club and plz no more Scholes & Giggs :p
But don't you think if Ronaldo leaves and with Tevez is leaving anyway, and Bobatov [:D] is just too lazy, there would only be Rooney as a quality striker remaining, wouldn't that be too much of a risk? I think you lot need Ronaldo to stay. :razz:

red_devil

Back!
yeah this season was more of rivals losing than united beating them convincingly. but then if your rivals have so many stupid home draws to even more stupid teams then nothing can be done about it.

btw, if that 25mn odd is true, then I *think* united should be able to get tevez for atleast 22mn which i feel is pretty good enough price for him.

and i guess its high time that Fergie let ronaldo go ! make a quick buck by selling him and get some good players who are more committed to the club.

my transfer wish list for united :))

OUT -

Ronaldo [no because of his performance in the final but overall attitude]
Rio [i know this will never happen and Brits are crazy about this guy but then Brits are crazy about Freida Pinto as well :D :p]

In--

-a decent winger
-CB
-DM [for the always injured hargreaves]
-a less 'famous' striker who doesn't mind sitting on the bench a bit [back up for rooney and berba...and no macheda, wellbeck, campbell and many others are NOT good backups]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
“For me it is really, really incredible if I imagine I can play for Liverpool,” Pranjic told Sky Sports News.
“It is a dream for every player, it is the biggest club in England.
“I am very fast, I can run a lot and I think that is what you need in England.
“If I can choose between England or maybe Spain, I would choose Spain because I like that kind of football, that kind of life.
“I like good weather and in England it is always raining and that is what I don’t like about England.
“But if Liverpool come for me of course I cannot say no.”

:smile:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
red_devil said:
^ yeah who the hell is that pranjic thing ?

Croatian playing in Dutch League. Since I don't think we'll be able sign Silva, Pranjic would be a great replacement for Babel.
Since he can also play in Left Wingback, I think we should sell Dossena and Babel and sign him.

Rahim

Married!
But don't you think if Ronaldo leaves and with Tevez is leaving anyway, and Bobatov [:D] is just too lazy, there would only be Rooney as a quality striker remaining, wouldn't that be too much of a risk? I think you lot need Ronaldo to stay. :razz:
arey mere bin pendi ke lotey what would United do with the cash from sale of Ronaldo? They will bring new players. No sweat. I am more intrested in ticking-down Giggs & Scholes. Fergie is hanging on them like hell. If Berba is so inetrested in playing in a deeper role, saale ko DM mein khilao :) Chaar laat maro saale ke pichware mein. Theek ho jayega.
Rio was more interested to walk through his defense like Bobby Deol does in his movies :D Saala ek hi look saare filmon mein.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/...-gareth-barry-eager-for-arsenal-switch-report

:D

Reports LOL! Anyway it would be good if he signs Arsenal. I don't want him as a replacement for Alonso. Alonso has to STAY at Anfield.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Report: Chelsea Turn Attention To CSKA Moscow's Yuri Zhirkov After Ribery Snub

According to a report in the British broadsheet The Times, Chelsea have set their sights on CSKA Moscow's Yuri Zhirkov after missing out on Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery.

It was reported on Thursday that the Blues had negotiated a fee for Ribery, before Bayern later dismissed those claims.

A spokesperson for die Roten had suggested that the club are looking to extend the France international's contract at the Allianz Arena, however, it is now alleged that the 26-year-old will join Spanish giants Real Madrid this summer.

Apparently, the Blues have considered Aston Villa's Ashley Young, but are not keen to pay in excess of £20 million for the England international winger, which is what the Midlands club are likely to ask for.

Therefore, the west London outfit may opt to purchase Yuri Zhirkov, who has been recommended by interim manager Guus Hiddink.

The 25-year-old Russia international, who has won 30 caps to date, is not a similar type of player to Ribery, but the left-sided winger, who can also operate at left-back, has been described as the ‘Russian Ronaldinho’.

I hope this one goes through, he is a very good player and will provide an alternative to Malouda as well as cover for Ashley as LB.

Top Bottom