• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^He might be at Chelsea with Russian connection.
I have a feeling nothing will change at United except the deaprture of Tevez

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
A search for Zhirkov on Youtube produces this video:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=WslrR4sTHeE

And his goal against hamburg:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjJuc2Qxek

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/...-gareth-barry-eager-for-arsenal-switch-report

:D

Reports LOL! Anyway it would be good if he signs Arsenal. I don't want him as a replacement for Alonso. Alonso has to STAY at Anfield.
We'll get Lorik Cana.

He'll destroy the opposition on the field. Seriously. :twisted:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

English Premiership side Chelsea signed Russian international midfielder Yury Zhirkov on a four-year term from Russian three-time champions CSKA Moscow, the daily tabloid Tvoi Den reported Friday. Reports said that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was excited with Zhirkov's performances this season and has negotiated a 30-million-dollar deal with the Red Army side. "Yury (Zhirkov) has signed the contract with Chelsea just a day or two ago," the newspaper quoted Zhirkov's agent as saying. "He will join his new team this summer.
IF THIS IS TRUE, WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

*www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/05/29/Prem-Agent-on-Zhirkov/gnid-54942/

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...tar-Zhirkov-Abramovich-signs-18-6m-swoop.html

*www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hEqtJJD-zePMi4Q3oSszQA7HD6Xw

:D

Rahim

Married!
Lorik Cana (born on 27 July 1983 in Pristina) is an Albanian footballer. A midfielder, 1.86m tall and weighing 86kg, he plays for the Albania national football team and for Olympique de Marseille of France, where he is the team captain, at the club level. He holds Albanian, French[citation needed] and Swiss citizenship.
Now what does that make him? A khichrii of Nations :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_bZAdOKhk

Cana to break Evra's legs...lol :lol:

He is Marseille's captain though.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hmmm, what about Shevchenko? He is on loan at Milan and I think they don't want to keep him.

He'll come back to Chel$ea?? He has a few years on his contract and he is paid 120k pounds a week. :|

abyss88

Broken In
Leonardo will be the next trainer of Milan!!!

*tinyurl.com/me6cka

its a translated page of spanish tabloid marca..

Last edited:
Top Bottom