• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
so many of chelsea's cry babies
What goes up must come down my friend, and going by Barca's history, I dont think I'll have to wait long :D

^ there are no ifs and buts in football..my friend

i never say what IF the referee gave a red card to ballack in the first leg...what IF he gave that penalty that henry deserved..what IF the ref didnt give a red to abidal, which in fact he did not deserve(now i said so)
OK, lets put it this way.

Camp Nou:
Barca were flabbergasted by our effective negative tactics. Messi was tamed, Iniesta was tamed. Henry did run away with the game since we didnt have a plan for him, but still, most of you lot were reduced to shooting from distance.
Now, I remember Dani Alves with a ferocious tackle on Malouda, (which deserved a red card) ref plays it away, (so 1 against Chelsea). Now count Ballacks challenge on Henry (1 to Barca) and that pretty much evens things.

Stamford Bridge:
Dani Alves brought Malouda in the penalty box, ref said it was outside (2 to Chelsea) Pique clearly hit the ball with his hand, cun.t ref said 'no' (3 to Chelsea) Abidal booked (2 to Barca), the officials decide to give 4 minutes of extra time (when there were not much interruptions except for after Abidal's card) and Ballack (if I remember clearly) drove the ball into the box and hit Eto'o's hand in the 95th minute, and the ch00t of a ref said 'no' (5 to Chelsea)

So no. of errors:

to Barca: 2
to Chelsea: 5

I'm not arguing about the final, Barca completely dominated and deserved to win at Rome, but at SB, they won due to the ref :|

BTW, where did Owen Hargreaves go?
Hargreaves? whats that?
:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bayern Munich Deny Claims Chelsea Have Agreed Fee For Franck Ribery

German giants Bayern Munich have dismissed speculation that Premier League club Chelsea have agreed a fee for Franck Ribery.

It was reported earlier on Thursday that the Blues had reached an accord with Die Bayern to pay around €50 million (£43.7m) in exchanges for the France international.

However, it seems that rather than hoping to sell the 26-year-old this summer, Die Roten are looking to extend his current contract which runs until 2011.

"He is contracted until 2011 and we want to extend his deal," a Bayern Munich spokesperson told BBC Sport.

There you go! :D

abyss88

Broken In
At the post match press conference, Josep Guardiola dedicated the victory to Italian legend Paolo Maldini, the 41 year old Milan captain who retired last week. This thoughtful gesture was received by journalists at the press conference with a warm round of applause.

Top Bottom