• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Quaresma who? :D

He is back in Italy, probably going to sign for Genoa.

Hargreaves who?

Injured. He is the Rosicky of ManU. :D :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsène Wenger has kicked off his summer trolley grab with the ironical and self-parodying signing of 15-year-old Cheltenham youngster Jamie Edge, a 15-year-old Swiss centre-half called Martin Angham, and a four-year-old holding midfielder from Gabon who, besides being the hottest infant-stage prodigy in West-Central Africa, can also recite the entire alphabet. One of these is possibly made up.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

15 yr olds and 4 yr olds??!:shock: That is indeed too much!:lol:

BTW, now Ronnie can seriously fall out with SAF.:sad: He has critisized SAF's tactics yesterday. I myself feel Anderson and Park should not have started. Instead more experienced players were needed like Giggs and Scholes from the start.

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2452435/Ronaldos-rage-at-Messi-cre.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Aido said:
In these tough times I was browsing the job vacancies section in the online version of the Manchester Evening News this morning and this caught my eye: 'Wanted immediately - one experienced welder to re-attach a roof to a double-decker bus. Apply to Manchester Council.'

:lol: *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
First of all, Congratulations Barcelona. :)

Sadly I couldn't watch the final (exam this morning :( ). Can anyone PM me a video link to the highlights package (English Commentary Please).

BTW LOL @ Chelsea fans who were supporting ManUre.

Rahim

Married!
havent watched the match yet but reading the posts here makes me believe Barcelona were worthy winners. Just imagine United with its full attacking prowess failed to score against a make-shift defense. Its high time Fergie realise to give the responsibility more to Rooney and not make him another Kuyt.
All those Rio lovers, now you can see why i call him Vidic's baby. The wild boar is too arrogant for the team's good and he thinks himself to be Roy Keane, trying to boss the mid-field. Fergie, tell him that he is a doodh-peeta bachchaa and he still wets his nappies :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"What else was proven last night? Well, something about Guus Hiddink and Chelsea, that is for sure. Without setting foot in Rome, we now know that Hiddink was even more unfortunate than many believed to have lost over two legs to Barcelona in the semi-final. Their supremacy here simply confirmed Chelsea’s success over two legs in frustrating Barcelona and bringing the carousel to a shuddering halt. They were never taken for a ride like United and the criticism of their negative tactics now looks even more misplaced. As United chased darting shadows across the pitch, Hiddink’s game -plan appeared smarter by the minute. "

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...masters--dispute-Barcelona-deliver-boast.html

8)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
havent watched the match yet but reading the posts here makes me believe Barcelona were worthy winners. Just imagine United with its full attacking prowess failed to score against a make-shift defense. Its high time Fergie realise to give the responsibility more to Rooney and not make him another Kuyt.
All those Rio lovers, now you can see why i call him Vidic's baby. The wild boar is too arrogant for the team's good and he thinks himself to be Roy Keane, trying to boss the mid-field. Fergie, tell him that he is a doodh-peeta bachchaa and he still wets his nappies :D

Eto'o ate Evra for dinner.:-x

Rio was ball-watching instead of marking Messi when Xavi crossed to Messi for the 2nd goal.:x

Only saving grace in defence was Vidic, who else?:|

Anderson was a total flop in midfield. Carrick was working hard doing the work of 2-3 persons. He did not get any support.:-(

It's high time SAF thought about reorganizing the defence and midfield, even to the extent of selling Rio/Evra and buying new defenders and wing backs. Giggs and Scholes will retire in the near future. After that, who in the midfield? I think Nani/Anderson was also a waste of money.

The total play of Barca was absolutely brilliant. A neutral view would tell that the 2nd goal was absolutely brilliant. The whole defence was at a standstill.:-(

abyss88

Broken In
@ a_rahim.......vidic was also poor(by his standards)..they had no answer to messi,iniesta and xavi

and biscuits..er...i mean busquets was good too in that DM position(scholes almost broke his leg)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
so many of chelsea's cry babies *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

You won the final, so just enjoy it. Stop poking fun at others. Don't forget, if it wasn't for the referee, you wouldn't have gotten into the final. :p

Top Bottom