• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
^ there are no ifs and buts in football..my friend

i never say what IF the referee gave a red card to ballack in the first leg...what IF he gave that penalty that henry deserved..what IF the ref didnt give a red to abidal, which in fact he did not deserve:|(now i said so):|:|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
so many of chelsea's cry babies *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Sheesh!! 1 day and you've forgotten everything that happened a few weeks ago!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Why nobody esp. Chelsea fans is talking about the FA Cup Final? Are Chelsea fans underestimating the glory of the FA Cup? If they are, I hope Everton teach them a lesson. :|
Not really...Everton should teach the Chavs the lesson anyway... :D

Er... That's what you do best, innit? Wish for other teams to lose rather than hoping that your team wins? Oh, I forgot! Your team is NOT INVOLVED any more!! Your season is over, or should I say - HISTORY! :lol:

And you've just committed the cardinal sin - supporting Everton as a Pool 'fan'. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Er... That's what you do best, innit? Wish for other teams to lose rather than hoping that your team wins? Oh, I forgot! Your team is NOT INVOLVED any more!! Your season is over, or should I say - HISTORY! :lol:

And you've just committed the cardinal sin - supporting Everton as a Pool 'fan'. :lol:
Man I wanted to avoid this argument. :-x

Any yup I'll support Everton! I don't live in merseyside and I have no reason to hate them.

As a side note majority of Liverpool fans want Everton to win the FA Cup. For all we know they are not gloryhunters like you lot. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool_Fan: I can only laugh at your continued stereotyping of fans of other clubs. :| :lol:
And if you had your way, you'd wish that both Everton & Chelsea lose. :p :D

abyss: Hope you'll forget that you won something yesterday, very soon. :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Sheesh!! 1 day and you've forgotten everything that happened a few weeks ago!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Reading the posts here I see many non-ManU fans hoping for ManU to lose yesterday instead of caring about their own team even when the team they support is not even involved.:rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Reading the posts here I see many non-ManU fans hoping for ManU to lose yesterday instead of caring about their own team even when the team they support is not even involved.:rolleyes:
That's rich from a fan of the team whose manager is even worser in that regard.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Nah, I didn't even want to watch the match yesterday. I just watched it as a neutral wanting to see a football match - Pool fans have lots of experience watching matches as neutrals this season, I presume. :lol:

abyss88

Broken In
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/27/article-0-051CD56C000005DC-510_468x508.jpg

lol:lol:

@ kl@w....even a short term memory loss patient would remember ,what happened yesterday..for a very long time:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
David Pleat's commentary was hilarious yesterday!! Sergio Biscuits, Andres Ina Esta, Gerard Peek, Thierry Hornree :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
do you think chelsea will succeed in buying ribery?

I think it's paper tosh. Yesterday Ancelotti released his book, in which there was a passage where he suggested that Chelsea should buy Ribery & Alonso. And today we have a deal for Ribery. :p :D

Rahim

Married!
@ a_rahim.......vidic was also poor(by his standards)..they had no answer to messi,iniesta and xavi
What do you expect if Vidic has do all the defending while the other 3 are just ball-watching :idea: I am sure Puyol can do all the defending for Barcelona and lets play him only at the back and see see how he does merry-go-round.

If you remember how the trio wer ineffective against Chelsea bcoz Ballack, Essein & Lampard worked thier socks off and took the repoinsibilty and showed the opponents some respect. With United, it was more of who cares we are winning this trophy anyway. Lame. I still cant fathom how they failed to score against no defense of Barcelona?

I feel so ashamed with the performance and we all know there is a way to lose and this was not the way.

SAF should realise and not be adament like Wenger and sell selfish ones quickly. Berbatov & Ronaldo(no i am not jumping the gun here, he should be granted his wish) should be sold to a Japanese Club :D They will worship him there. United will lose Tevez. What a shame. The most adorable player been shown the door. Rooney should be used as a shadow-striker not a Kuyt like role at Liverpool. The most committed player has been taken adavantage by SAF and he is the one who has to sacrifice himself always. Its notfair to him. As people ould start questioning his peformance but would not say that he has been played out of position all the time. Fans are not honest anymore.

Platini was talking and hugging and kissing(maybe at night) Guardiola and Barca players. His dreams has been fulfilled.

Any yup I'll support Everton! I don't live in merseyside and I have no reason to hate them.
This is exactly why I dont hate Liverpool.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
------------------Almunia
Sagna---Toure--Hangeland/Lescott--Clichy

Cana/similar DM--Fabregas

Arshavin------------ Rosicky
-------------RVP--Eduardo

with Nasri,Walcott,Vela,Bendtner,Denilson,EBOUE,Song,Gibbs,Djourou etc. in reserve.
I strongly believe we can match Barca with 2-3 good defensive signings and some luck with injuries.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Speaking of Alonso, these media publications make my blood boil when they keep on mentioning Alonso to leave Liverpool when it's made increasingly clear that he's staying.

abyss88

Broken In
What do you expect if Vidic has do all the defending while the other 3 are just ball-watching :idea: I am sure Puyol can do all the defending for Barcelona and lets play him only at the back and see see how he does merry-go-round.

If you remember how the trio wer ineffective against Chelsea bcoz Ballack, Essein & Lampard worked thier socks off and took the repoinsibilty and showed the opponents some respect. With United, it was more of who cares we are winning this trophy anyway. Lame. I still cant fathom how they failed to score against no defense of Barcelona?

I feel so ashamed with the performance and we all know there is a way to lose and this was not the way.

SAF should realise and not be adament like Wenger and sell selfish ones quickly. Berbatov & Ronaldo(no i am not jumping the gun here, he should be granted his wish) should be sold to a Japanese Club :D They will worship him there. United will lose Tevez. What a shame. The most adorable player been shown the door. Rooney should be used as a shadow-striker not a Kuyt like role at Liverpool. The most committed player has been taken adavantage by SAF and he is the one who has to sacrifice himself always. Its notfair to him. As people ould start questioning his peformance but would not say that he has been played out of position all the time. Fans are not honest anymore.

i agree...brebatov is a complete waste of money...tevez is fabulous player

Platini was talking and hugging and kissing(maybe at night) Guardiola and Barca players. His dreams has been fulfilled.

but i dont think they are GAYS are they?

Top Bottom