• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Ronaldo needed treatment in training :shock:
As for who is a better WB, both are average ones :p Bosingwa pawns them both.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ The Bossman is good, but so is Cole. :p

But Bos is defensively suspect, he is more of a winger!! Cole can attack as well as defend. :D

Rahim

Married!
^If you see Cole, nothing satisfies him. Even if he makes bad tackle he rants as if he just born : Innocent. Just imagine the ruckus he would create if his wife doesnt ive up to his expectations in bed :D Bonkers............
He reminds me of Bellamy giving it to all his Newcastle team-mates, even to Shearer :)
He has lost his way big time since leaving Arsenal as he is not the same player anymore despite Blues fans adoring him. Wayne Bridge was a more capble defender than him.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^If you see Cole, nothing satisfies him. Even if he makes bad tackle he rants as if he just born : Innocent. Just imagine the ruckus he would create if his wife doesnt ive up to his expectations in bed :D Bonkers............
He reminds me of Bellamy giving it to all his Newcastle team-mates, even to Shearer :)
He has lost his way big time since leaving Arsenal as he is not the same player anymore despite Blues fans adoring him. Wayne Bridge was a more capble defender than him.

Heck, he wants to win!! :D

And he can't give it to his teammates at Chelsea; Terry and Lamps would kick his posterior so hard he'd remember it everytime he'd rest his bums on a chair!! :p

I disagree with your last point - he has actually improved a LOT this season. Next season he will only get better.

Rahim

Married!
^Yes he might have been but his foul-mouthing and donkeyness over-shadows his performance. Just like Ronaldo's antics. Damn what will happen tonight?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yeah, Cole the player is waaay better than Cole the person.

Anyways, I don't think I'll watch the final. Too painful. :(
Yesterday they were showing last year's final on ten Sports - I changed the channel immediately. :( :( :(

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^ Yeah, Cole the player is waaay better than Cole the person.

Anyways, I don't think I'll watch the final. Too painful. :(
Yesterday they were showing last year's final on ten Sports - I changed the channel immediately. :( :( :(
And this morning they were showing our game against Barca. Even more painful than last year's final if you ask me. :(

Top Bottom