• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sagna is good defensively whereas Bosingwa is good offensively.

Clichy is better & faster than Cashley in every way. Though defensively, I find Evra a little better than Clichy but then Evra is a c|_|nt. :D

abyss88

Broken In
*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/DSC_1183.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/DSC_1185.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/27-05-09_WEB_AFICION_04.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/27-05-09_WEB_AFICION_06.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/27-05-09_WEB_AFICION_02.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/club/temporada08-09/05/ambient_Roma/27-05-09_WEB_AFICION_01.jpg

abyss88

Broken In
Training session in rome
*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/entrenaments/entrenament_Roma/26-05-09_WEB_INIESTA_01.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/entrenaments/entrenament_Roma/foto_principal_escenari.jpg*www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/Galeries/futbol/temporada08-09/05/entrenaments/entrenament_Roma/26-05-09_WEB_HENRY_01.jpg

Rahim

Married!
It will be a tight match with Barcelona doing plenty of the only way they know to play. Keep all the position and do its triangle passing. Barcelona should be clever this time as United has more experience in Europe.
I am always nervous when it comes to finals for United :(

abey Kl@W: Match dekhega na aaj?. I wont go to my office tomorrow :)
Currently they are showing Barca v Chelsea at STanford Bridge.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's what the guy from BlueChampions.com had to say about tonight's final-

Firstly, I want Man Utd to win it.

How do I want Man Utd to win this match? I want Man Utd beat Barca by completely crushing them or by incredibly dodgy referee decisions. Option 1: Let Man Utd completely crush Barcelona that they have nothing to say after the final. Let them teach Barca a footballing lesson in attack and tactics. For once, I want Barcelona to openly admit that they were beaten by a side and they deserved to lose. After the match, I want Platini to say that the better team won. Option 2: Let Man Utd win through some extremely dodgy goals that would keep Barcelona crying for weeks and months. Yes, I mean it. Let the match be decided by the lone goal late in the extra time but let that goal be a penalty from a blatant dive from you-know-who. Or let there be some half a dozen clear handballs in the box by Man Utd but none of them gets called for a penalty. These things happen, you know!
:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
i think it will be a 3-1 or 4-1 win for united tonite.
i dont think barca have a chance.
if yaya toure plays at CB barca will have a defensive midfield which will be open to couter-attacks.
if tevez n rooney start it should be a comfortable win for united.
does united have both rio n vidic at the back?

all in all it will be a tight game, but united will win comfortably in 90 mins

iinfi

mekalodu
And this morning they were showing our game against Barca. Even more painful than last year's final if you ask me. :(

nothing to feel painful abt. ref n UEFA cheated blatantly. you can feel cheated. never get disheartened.
a hollow united win will ensure plantini n UEDA dont even think of doing it agian.

added: a 5-0 or 6-0 united win will be bliss. 1/1000 chances of that happening but if it does it will be **** on platini's face.

Rahim

Married!
Dont write off Barca!!! If one believes in destiny, the way Barca advanced into the final, more chance of them winning it. Poor Barca have to play without any proper CBs :)

@iinfi: Rio has beendeclared fit to partner Vidic. I hope Tevez starts rather than that Inzamam-Ul-Hag lazy Berba :D

Rahim

Married!
OH MAN How unlucky i can be......just checked my cable andwith a slight drizzle, its giving "No Signal" message:shock: Damn there goes my match :(
Ok guys i am off to sleep.

Top Bottom