• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Today is the 20th anniversary of Anfield 89 8)
Hopefully the kids celebrate with a cup win there.

Both Arsenal and Liverpool finished with 76 points, both having won 22, drawn 10 and lost 6, and both having a goal difference of +37. But Arsenal had scored 73 goals to Liverpool's 65, making the Gunners champions.
well it cant get any closer than this!!

LOL!! Similar scenes (well almost) happened at the Wolfsburg vs Bremen match when Wolfsburg won the title! I watched the whole match - it was brilliant attacking football!! As soon as the final whistle blew, almost all the fans came down from the stands, some had been banging their hands on the advert hoardings before the whistle blew, and piled on a heap upon some of the players!!! One guy talked so seriously and for so long to Grafite that the player gave him his shirt just to get away from him!! :D
Again, I saw similar scenes (of course no ripping of pants and stripping :p ) when the Wolves secured automatic promotion from the Championship to the league. The entire stadium converged on to the field like a swarm of bees and chased the team around the park as they attempted to congratulate them :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Evra: We know Ron is a diver

CRISTIANO RONALDO is a diver - according to his own TEAM-MATES.

Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra admitted: "He can overdo it when he falls.

"Even we take the mickey out of him for that. He doesn't like it much. It annoys him."

Evra added: "It's clear he has his ego but, honestly, he plays for the team. He is cool."

:lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Cristiano Ronaldo - Funny Interview

It is old, but still worth watching.....:lol: (especially the last question) :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF LOL EVRA.

Btw.
Evra said:
We will see each other again off the pitch and there will not be a referee to give me a red card.
Surely that is a threat.He is bringing the game into disrepute.If I am not wrong he got in a brawl with a Chelsea groundsman.
Legal action ftw. or even better,Cesc pwns him on the pitch.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Evra is an ass. He has been overhyped by the media and that seems to have gone to his head. Yes, he was the one who started the fight with the Chelsea groundsman and later accused the groundsman of racist remarks. The groundsman was proven innocent and this d**khead was banned for a few matches.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Ignorance at its best. He is the only LB who doesn't have to play against Ronaldo. Whenever Ashley comes up against Ronaldo, he has the Portuguese diva diver in his pocket. 8)

Evra was skinned by Aaron Lennon too. :p :D

Top Bottom