• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Its good that newcastle went down. Now they will sell all their overpaid players and rebuild properly. I hope. But i have serious doubts that there management will learn even after this debacle.

Rahim

Married!
^Cant disagree with you. COnsidering he is an honest type of Manager who knows his team's limitations and work on every player. Last season Fulham hanged to it Premiership status narrowly and this season was very successful.
What so say about Moyes? He is a champion manager(dare i say like Wenger with his panache of using the resuorces cleverly). When one watches Everton play each and every player gives his all for the team. Whats more a fan wants!!!

Newcastle needed this debacle to teach no team is big enough not to go down. Mike Ashley leave the club to Shearer and dont donkey around too much. Sell players like Owen, Barton, Duff, Lovenkrands and bring in youth who feels the pride in their chest to play for Newcastle.

[OFFTOPIC]Currently there is a cyclone named 'Aila' making our life difficult here in suthern part of West Bengal with trees falling like 9-pins around our city.
I pray that our cable connection dont falter on Wednesday night.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I like WBA for the football they play. Much better than teams like Long-Bolton, Stoke & Sunderland. :| I dont understand why they get relegated.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From *goonertalk.com/2009/05/25/well-played-emmanuel-eboue/
Everyone’s favourite Ivorian Emmanuel Eboue was hounded by eager Arsenal fans in the Emirates Stadium car park yesterday evening.

The versatile winger received autograph requests from Gooners and as the true gentleman Eboue is, he obliged.

But it turned out bigger than a usual signing session, over 50 supporters surrounded Eboue’s car and asked the 25-year-old for his match jersey and sunglasses.

Another fan somehow managed to get Eboue’s vest before he eventually left!

Meanwhile, Eboue was left topless and drove back to his Hertfordshire home wearing little to nothing!

It just goes to show how much Arsenal’s number 27 loves the fans; and how much we love him.
Lol he gave away his clothes to the fans and drove home topless.Classic Eboue :lol:

Rahim

Married!
^Good for you, the cyclone is moving away. :D

Man Aila has done some major damange to the city.......Even our building's vertical banner (name) was dangling like a clock and we were fearing if it breaks and hurt people down on the road :( There were so many cars smashed when trees fell upon them. I have never seen this type of carnage in my life.
I shudder to imgine the plight of Bangladesh when cyclones like this use to migrate rather than hitting Bengal. Damn those MET Dept knew about the cyclone but they said it would divert to Bangladesh as usual.

ONTOOPIC: Cable is on and am looking forward to CL Final.

Rahim

Married!
From *goonertalk.com/2009/05/25/well-played-emmanuel-eboue/

Lol he gave away his clothes to the fans and drove home topless.Classic Eboue :lol:

I remember on of this similar incident when Roma won the Scudetto a couple of seasons ago. Fans attacked thier own players and stripped them and took away the jersey as well the shorts. ALl the Roma platers were seen in thier white underwear :D I remember Totti and Batistuta running for their life and their facial expression was like they have been gang-raped :shock:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OFFICIALE: DIEGO SIGNS FOR JUVENTUS!

"Now it's official: Diego Ribas da Cunha is a Juventus player. The Brazilian talent has signed a five year contract which will tie him to the club until June 30, 2014."

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I remember on of this similar incident when Roma won the Scudetto a couple of seasons ago. Fans attacked thier own players and stripped them and took away the jersey as well the shorts. ALl the Roma platers were seen in thier white underwear :D I remember Totti and Batistuta running for their life and their facial expression was like they have been gang-raped :shock:
lol but in this case Eboue himself gave his clothes to the fans and went home naked(almost)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

LOL!! Similar scenes (well almost) happened at the Wolfsburg vs Bremen match when Wolfsburg won the title! I watched the whole match - it was brilliant attacking football!! As soon as the final whistle blew, almost all the fans came down from the stands, some had been banging their hands on the advert hoardings before the whistle blew, and piled on a heap upon some of the players!!! One guy talked so seriously and for so long to Grafite that the player gave him his shirt just to get away from him!! :D

Top Bottom