• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Hey most you are using this word "cnvts". Whats does it actually mean?

BTW Ronaldo will cry tonight :D

Why are you torturing yourself that much Anurag? The title is gone from Liverpool's grasp. Accept it.

red_devil

Back!
Le Arse getting it in their Arse :|

and what the F is wrong with wenger ?? what is the point that he is trying to prove ??

could this be a 6-2 hammering for le arse ?? :))

PS : i heard Real got hammered 3-0 against valencia ... wonder why abyss is still hiding deep in the abyss :p

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
There are 45 more minutes remaining. :|

If we don't win this, I'll lose my faith in Wenger...........Lets see how it goes now. :|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:| I just hope Arsene's stubbornness doesn't sink our club. :oops:

He should rather learn from his mistakes. Duh! I'm getting impatient. :|

abyss88

Broken In
PS : i heard Real got hammered 3-0 against valencia ... wonder why abyss is still hiding deep in the abyss :p

actually under a pile of quilts:p..its been cold for a couple of days now,here...btw nice show by Valencia last night cracked the skull of MAD-RID(i only saw mata & silva score)..now we can win two trophies in 4 days!!!

ps what the hell is the matter with arsenal...they dominated the game(well,the part of the game i watched) and still conceded 2 goals

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Walcott should have scored at least one...hes a brilliant player but a poor finisher
Everyone can't prevent their adrenaline rush and be calm in such situations....:oops:

Shaandaar goal karne k chakkar mein aasaan goal bhi nahi hota...:oops:

abyss88

Broken In
Everyone can't prevent their adrenaline rush and be calm in such situations....:oops:

Shaandaar goal karne k chakkar mein aasaan goal bhi nahi hota...:oops:
yeah...a little more calmness and arsenal would've been in the lead...but that time is long gone now!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^United game made him even worse.The worst thing is that it is so predictable.We need to push for the draw but no sign of Ade.He'll play a 15 min cameo probably

Top Bottom