• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
and ballack is such a thug !! did you see him almost pulling the referee when that penalty in the 90+ minute wasn't given !!

that fcuker should have been handed a red at that moment itself !! how much ever a kunt the ref is, on the pitch he should be respected... yesterday when fletch got red card, he simply walked away --that is class !!

and these thugs and kunts will never do that !!

and did anyone see that pu$$y alves after drawing the game shoved his barca' jersey in his pu$$y and was dancing like he had single handedly won barca the cl...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The ref f*cked it all up. Utter disgrace. And Drogba is surely in the OUT tray now.

I'm losing my head, so forgive me if I offend anyone.

Fuc.king Fuc.king Fuc.king Fuc.king Fuc.king outrageous :cry:
I wept like a two year old, I really did :(
We deserved to win this leg, man...we fuc.ked up at the end
Again, for the third time, so close yet so far away :cry:

Considering the larger picture,
Guus Hiddink has done an excellent job in patching up what Scholari screwed, (Iniesta's goal was luck, plain luck, cant blame coaching for that)
I guess he has been one of the finest managers ever to have graced to Chelsea side
Best of luck to him and CFC for the rest of the games (4 games I think) :)

PS
All you Arsenal/Pool scum, atleast we have a chance to still gain some silverware this year (FA Cup) unlike you lot :lol:

abyss88

Broken In
*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/2145960713mundoemotiincmy8.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gif*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/2145960713mundoemotiincmy8.gif

We are still in the title race and Hang ON...will finish higher in the league than you lot anyway....:-D
Yeah right...:rolleyes:
I never thought I'd say this but I hope ManU beats the hell out Barca scumbags and Liverfools
(Thats the first time i didnt say "ManUre" :|)
@Arsenal_Gunners
LOL :lol:
Drogba should be out now, along with Ballack and Anelka (malouda should stay though)
PS Dani Alves is a rotten piece of scum bag Sh!t filled with cr@p and <insert vulgar sexual comment here> :mad:

Top Bottom