• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ We have NO showponies. Only hard-working players who can put their body on the line to get a result. You can ask Barca about it. :D

red_devil

Back!
^ with all the criticism you lot face about not having any "attractive" players, you should get that boy...

i know you are the CFC who can't F8ck ... but atleast you can try :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Correction: We are the famous CFC and we DON'T GIVE a f*ck! Of course, we can f*ck a lot of teams. :D

Deco was meant to be that flair player, but he flopped. Joe Cole is the most attractive player in our squad but he is out for the season. :p

BTW when will Joe Cole be back?
Our poster boy should be back next season for CFC, along with Rosicky for Arsenal
Yes, the whole of Europe wants that guy! :D

He will cost a bomb, but will be worth every penny spent on him! :p
Agreed, I doubt whether the money recieved after selling Malouda, Ballack, Deco, Kalou would be reasonable to be spent on just one player :|
Even so, our side, after being stripped to the bare-bones by Scholari, is aging and tiring :(
Maybe Stoch, Sinclair and Sahar should get more games along with experienced like of Lampard, Drogba and Terry :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Drogba won't be leaving, that is almost certain. Sinclair, Stoch & Sahar should get more playing time next season. And by mid-season, perhaps Gael Kakuta will be back from his injury as well, giving us a good amount of youngsters! :p

Possible outs: Deco, Ballack, Alex, Anelka, Malouda.

red_devil

Back!
^ i don't think Ballack will want to leave...i guess i've read somewhere that he'd prefer to retire at SB .... and you lot should have him in the squad atleast ... experience will matter..and if any of your Lampard/any other new recruits in a similar position get injured, you could always fall back on Ballack [and he is not as bad as you make him out to be, imho. ]

and ANELKA ?? he's your highest scorer in the league, isn't he ? why would you want him to leave ???

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Those are not MY choices!! The grapevine suggested those names. :p

And I don't criticise Ballack. Or Anelka. :D

Top Bottom