• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
no matter how much i hate united....i have to admire the skill and commitment of their players....i hate to say this but rooney holds the key for united..hes more involved

arshavin will not play tomorrow...it would have been nice to watch him against a physical united defence

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
hope tomorrow arsenal don't put in 11 players in front of goal...
We will lose 6-0 if we try to do that.Not our style at all.
no matter how much i hate united....i have to admire the skill and commitment of their players....i hate to say this but rooney holds the key for united..hes more involved
Absolutely,Rooney can single handedly kill the tie tomorrow.Most dangerous ManUre player.

red_devil

Back!
^ yes...

Vidic baby sits Rio day in and day out....Rooney is good and will most probably be tucked in on the left to cover for Evra [if park doesn't play] against that sprinter walcott.. and his crosses from the left have proved to be quite good too...

but what i do hope is that SAF doesn't get all emo about giggs ... i just don't want him to start...

abyss88

Broken In
frankly speaking , i think tevez is better than dimitar...much better, and after he took that penalty,tevez is in akash and berb in pataal

red_devil

Back!
^ tevez is good in closing down players...berba is class act...berba can create chances that tevez can only dream of..and against a defense of arsenal which is missing key defenders, i'd rather have berba on to find those spaces/angles and create a chance for rooney/ronaldo..

abyss88

Broken In
lets c how it goes tomorrow!!;-) but i'm happy with barca..the only worry i have is that rafa marquez is out for the rest of the season..and puyol is suspended..men of the match for barca..iniesta and yaya toure:)

abyss88

Broken In
The press thrashed Sunderland for parking their bus against Man Utd and Liverpool away calling it anti-football, when Chelsea do the same it's all brilliant tactics and spirited displays:p

red_devil

Back!
^ whatever said and done, basically your messidonna didn't show up ... and alves showed up to showcase his great pu$$y acting skills...and eto'o and henry couldn't take the chances they were presented with...

neither did that a##hole drogba...he missed such a sitter... now i wonder how chelsea will play at SB...Barca know only one way to play and their loss of defenders means they will emphasize on that ...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Barcelona fans were surprised at the Anti Football that was played by Chelsea.We face it every week at the Grove.Wonder how they will do against the likes of Sunderland and Bolton.

Top Bottom