• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
ssk429 said:
rio maybe back by next week

milan players were going down way to easily, dont u'll think so
Typical Italian theatrics. They go down like a pack of cards at the slightest impact, gesture at the referee to book opposition players and plead like innocent babies whenever they foul someone else. Maybe they go to drama school during their training breaks... ;)

I truly believe we can upset Milan in San Siro. Can't wait for Wednesday to arrive!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
chel$hits did it again they grinded out a 1-0 result against the scousers... i hate them for this...
one more thing, chances of jose stayin is becomin lesser & lesser cuz...roman abramowich wants them to play beautiful football,score 3-4 goals which they r not doin... :D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
i guess Mr. roman abramowich doesnt know the game football.... :D
but Jose is saying he wants to stay with the team..........

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
WTF!!! Chel$hit ground out a win again yesterday. I am getting mad at them.:mad: Let's hope Liverpool teaches them a lesson in the return leg by scoring 3-4 goals.8)

If not, we will show them how football is played in the UCL final, FA cup final and the premiership tie.8)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
See the headlines on www.football365.com.

"Moaninho Strikes Again As Cole Gives Chelski The Edge" :D:D

Everyone hates Chelski/Chel$hit.:D:D

Moaninho=Mourinho...haha
Chelski=Chelsea...haha

Moaninho is moaning that Chel$hit should have got a penalty...haha.:D

Read the full story here: *www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2087992,00.html

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
jose is starting to talk like a whinning baby..........always wants penalties to have a scoring chance........:D

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Chelsea did play better to win on the day. And unless for Reina, Liverpool would've easily have to face a 0-3 deficit to overcome at Anfield. Mourinho is cautious and he knows that his side wasted a great chance to pile up the goals yesterday...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Darthvader said:
not reina did u see cech's save off gerrard's screamer

Yeah, Gerrard should have scored but for Cech. That was a great shot. I saw the same in the highlights show. That was a great volley.:)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The Red Devils ate Toffees happily at Goodison Park as
Rooney and Co devastated their hopes of breaking the record of Man U who have secured 10 Doubles till now against them :)

What a Record ?
Felt good to see young Eagles score

Come on Red Devils

Pathetic display by Patrice Evra (Rightfully substituted)

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah Evra aint playing well and Richerdson did a good job at his position....... BUT im cloud nine after the seeing both the results..... :D

Jose and Company suck big time ...........

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Jose right from his FC Porto days has always the habit of playing mind games rather than football

I still remember Porto players falling at the slightest instance in the UCL which they ultimately won (Wonder How)

Now Man U have the huge task of going to San Siro
Lets wait and watch

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ManU have one hand on the EPL trophy.:)

Well Moaninho gives up, almost.:D:p

See the headlines on the Telegraph.

*www.telegraphindia.com/1070429/asp/sports/story_7712339.asp

Top Bottom