• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Get in their faces, don't allow them possession in midfield, take full advantage of setpieces etc etc etc. :D

Impossible is nothing. :p

iinfi

mekalodu
this online streaming never works for me ... what do you guys do?
do you use any other player? i v real, windows media player n VLC.. can someone plz help
i v a 400kbps conn .. still it doenst work :(
*myp2p.eu never works :(

red_devil

Back!
i use that myp2p site and find streams ... select the sopcast ones....

download sopcast app [google for it] and install it...then click on those streams that play on sopcast and enjoy the game :D

abyss88

Broken In
Although he always goes to the limit, Puyol must be careful against Chelsea. Should he receive a yellow card tonight, he would miss the clash at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, May 6.
Dani Alves and Sergio Busquets are the other 2 FC Barcelona players that are in danger of suspension. As for Chelsea, only Nicolas Anelka is one yeallow card away from suspension. :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Although he always goes to the limit, Puyol must be careful against Chelsea. Should he receive a yellow card tonight, he would miss the clash at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, May 6.
Dani Alves and Sergio Busquets are the other 2 FC Barcelona players that are in danger of suspension. As for Chelsea, only Nicolas Anelka is one yeallow card away from suspension. :)

You lot should be beware of Drogba on this regard. He's a nasty diver and may try to get one of these players booked. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^

ROFL! I see a biased fan, who just cannot accept the truth. :D

OK! I should say: Drogba is the most honest and straight-faced player in the World?...
HAPPY???
</sarcasm>

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Read it again, lad. Understand WHAT I wrote. :lol:

Your <sarcasm> was in the wrong place at the wrong time. :D

And how smoothly you have dodged the Gerrard issue! Amazing! :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Closing HTML Tag dude... ;)

Excuse me? Dived the issue (pun intended)? Could you point to youtube link to see the "dive"? Or is it the figment of your imagination or biased retina?
And even if he did dive, he doesn't do it every other day...unlike Drogba who dives more than he strikes :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Dearie me!!! Looks like I'll have to explain each sentence!!!

He hasn't dived in ages,

He= Drogba.

The sentence means that Drogba has NOT dived since a very long time. In no way does this imply that he has NEVER dived, NEVER dives or WILL NEVER dive.

unlike Gerrard who got a stunning 9/10 dive against Atletico Madrid!!

The sentence means that memories of Gerrard's blatant dive against Atletico in this season's CL are pretty much vivid.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwfgbHOZHE0

:rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
You call that a dive?
It was more rather a case of Gerrard trying to win the ball, but then unable to maintain the balance and falling over. Or do you wish to imply that he decided and changed his body stance in MID AIR?
And you need to know what a dive actually is. So maybe it's time you to stop watching Drogba with starry eyes and have proper vision. :))
Looks like you indeed have a biased retina. Go get your eyes checked or your brains? :lol:

Top Bottom