• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
well i guess now it has been proved that ronaldo is the best player

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in 30 years to win the PFA Player and Young Player of the Year awards after beating Chelsea's Didier Drogba and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas to both accolades on Sunday night.

source: *www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=421552

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
great news for us Man U fans........hail all man U Players .........

its party time for Red Devils.... :D

Last edited:

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Ronaldo has really come into his own this season. He has grown up and improved immensely, threading passes and opening defenses with increased success. Many congratulations to him! Let's hope he's a United player for many more years to come.

Though the injury list just keeps piling up. I'm a bit worried - with Ferdinand and Richardson now sidelined; especially Ferdinand... I think we will miss him big time in Europe in those two Milan matches. Ferguson said that he's got a squad of just 12 players to pick his team from, right now.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I feel this would be squad which would start tomorrow

Van Der Sar

Heinze Oshea Brown Evra

Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Giggs

Solksjaer Rooney

Subs : Fletcher, Alan Smith

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Eight United players made it into the team of the year which was:

Edwin van der Sar, Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra (all Man Utd); Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Cristiano Ronaldo (all Man Utd) and Steven Gerrard (Liverpool); Didier Drogba (Chelsea) and Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham).

1 bad news

Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes, Patrice Evra and Gabriel Heinze are all one booking away from suspension in Europe.....paul scholes is most likely to get suspended...we all know that

lets hope we win..& get no more injuries

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I sincerely hope that none of the players on yellow get booked today
If they do, then the chances of Man U scrapping something in San Siro is very difficult if Ronaldo or Scholes get booked

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
It's not looking too good at the moment: Down 1-2 at halftime.

The shortcomings in the defense are telling. There was no question of Milan not scoring, so it was all basically down to outscoring Milan and taking a healthy goal difference to the second leg in San Siro. I'm hoping that the return leg stays a contest and for that we need to turn it around in the second half. Hope we can!

Btw, Evra's booked so he misses the next leg.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
man u is not playing good ... sloppy defence ... pathetic passing ... but none the less exceptional chip by scholes

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney Hail Rooney

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Now I sincerely hope that they go ahead and play like champions in San Siro :)

Rooney, Scholes and Ronaldo looked exceptional

Missing Evra in second leg is creating some hiccups, but i feel Fletcher will be asked to play right back and Ole or Smith will join the team

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I think a 1-0 win or a 1-1 draw at San Siro will be enough to take us to Athens.:)

I am hoping today Liverpool knocks the hell out of Chel$hit, Hose Mourinho:D :mad: and Roman Abrahimovich.:D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah rio and Nevile may be back but its till not sure....the milan defence wasnt the best at all and with both gattuso and Maldini away....it will be easy for us to break the defence ......... :)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Well, at last some good news in terms of injury recovery. I am also hoping Vidic will be back alongwith Ferdinand and Neville at San Siro.:)

Top Bottom