• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
With the set-back of Kops going out of the competition which they claim to be theirs is really sad.
Eh...When did we claim the European Cup 2008-09 to be ours? :?

Post ur address so that i can order proper proper thing and courier it to you so that you along with your neighbours can wipe the rears of each other.
Kahin tu ManUre ke logo wala Comode seat to nahi bhej raha... Koi zarurat lahin hain....:))

BTW why do you use 'kapda' to clean your toilet when one can use Harpic? :confused:
Yeah bring Harpic too. Don't forget Dettol as well. Would serve excellently since a ManUre shirt will bring...even more filth...:D

Oh i forgot, you are the special fan of Liverpool Football Clubbe and its in their preamble not to think good of anyone but themselves. Lame!!!!
Stop 'jerking' every night and you might just get your wishes fulfilled.
Man!!! Leg-pulling opposing fans is FUN. :lol: :grin: :)) ;-)

Lagta hai tu zyada chid gaya. Apna address de, tujhe tissues mail kar dunga..phir mommy teri naak saaf kar degi...:grin:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Yeah, sure. Maybe this will be a blessing in diguise.
Hopefully ManUre have an exceedingly difficult, physical and emotionally testing ecounter against Arsenal and then they lose the SF via penalties with Ronaldo missing it (and Rooney being sent off)
And heaps of injuries as well... :grin:
Oops..I'm hoping for a lot... :))

Too much thinking and hoping.:rolleyes:

Rahim

Married!
@Anurag: Did you research on that topic?
I have a feeling that Anurag will referee that SF match.:) So all the football fans, dont be surprised to see a donkey with a whistle in his mouth making a fool out of himself in that match.

Voodoo him.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I have a feeling that Anurag will referee that SF match.:) So all the football fans, dont be surprised to see a donkey with a whistle in his mouth making a fool out of himself in that match.

Voodoo him.
Better still keep one of your faithful refrees in the SF and the final. You lot will have another Champions League Winners medal guaranteed. :rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Anurag: Did you research on that topic?

Eboue is gonna referee the match??? :lol: :D

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/Gallery-Emmanuel-Ebou--Ad-002.jpg

:D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
BTW, Ronnie's wonder strike yesterday was measured to be shot at around 65mph.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={83A644F4-1A7E-48B9-AF95-4605613A9A18}&newsid=6630834

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That doesn't change the fact that he acts like a donkey.
Still better than the other money hungry-mobile phone and jermain jenas up his ass-cvnt in the Chelsea defense.I hope Eboue skins him.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Sh1t.The defensive injury crisis has become unreal
Sagna and Gibbs doubts for Wembley
Its not funny anymore:|

Last edited:
Top Bottom