• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baker

Albicelestes
it was a very ordinary football from manu ..nothing special....
may be i am still in the hangover of chelsea -pool match...

again 3 EPL teams in the semis.....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Looking at the stats, we've scored and conceded more over the two legs than any other team that is through to the semis!! :p

Chelsea - 7(5)
Barca - 5(1)
Arsenal - 4(1)
ManU - 3(2)

Hmm... :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
To be honest we could have scored on will in the last 20 mins or so but decided to stroke the ball in midfield,defense and did not really attack.Which was the right thing to do as they were good opponents(except for the acting) and didn't deserve to get a man sent off.

Btw. Sir Bob was their best player,36 and still has a lot to offer.Nice to see our team greeting him at the end.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Wenger(nearly)dancing
*bbs.sjtu.edu.cn/file/Arsenal/1239840980227890.gif
Villarreal boss undone by Emirates chairs
*i42.tinypic.com/11haqfn.gif

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Giggs enjoying his PFA nomination.Anderson's expression makes this picture :oops::oops:
*img95.imageshack.us/img95/8079/vueltacuartosfinalligac.th.jpg

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Congrats to ManU making the semis of CL. Looking forward to the tie with Arsenal. But that shot by Ronaldo was truly a rocket, keeper Helton wasn't expecting it. Hopefully we can make it to the finals again.
Posted again:
Here we go again.:-x

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2380017.ece

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@Pool_fan- At least you lot can focus on the Premier League now :D :p
Yeah, sure. Maybe this will be a blessing in diguise.
Hopefully ManUre have an exceedingly difficult, physical and emotionally testing ecounter against Arsenal and then they lose the SF via penalties with Ronaldo missing it (and Rooney being sent off)
And heaps of injuries as well... :grin:
Oops..I'm hoping for a lot... :))

To all Pool fans:

*www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=514058

:)
Nice to see Chelsea fans taking this victory with such grace. Kudos.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Giggs enjoying his PFA nomination.Anderson's expression makes this picture :oops::oops:
*img95.imageshack.us/img95/8079/vueltacuartosfinalligac.th.jpg
Be Tender!! :lol:
it was a very ordinary football from manu ..nothing special....
The atmosphere was quite hostile and Porto are no pushovers after already having 2 away goals in the bag. United had to be very careful and not gung-ho. Bottom line is United are in the semis and that what its important.

Oh yes, great goal! Just flew in, keeper didn't even know he would dare to shoot from there!! :D
Not a single United fan expected Ronaldo to take that shot from such a distance. I couldnt believe that ball went into the net for 5 seconds:!: i nearly swallowed the almond withour chewing it :D or maybe it was something as i was watching United's 1st match since October last year as my cablewallah finally fixed my line :hurray:

a biased Liverpool_Fan
Yeah, sure. Maybe this will be a blessing in diguise.
Hopefully ManUre have an exceedingly difficult, physical and emotionally testing ecounter against Arsenal and then they lose the SF via penalties with Ronaldo missing it (and Rooney being sent off)
And heaps of injuries as well...
Oops..I'm hoping for a lot...
Abey tu kuch zyaada hi khayaali pulao bana raha hai.
Cooking classes join karle!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Abey tu kuch zyaada hi khayaali pulao bana raha hai.
Cooking classes join karle!!!
Tujhe pata nahin...main aacchaa pulao bana leta hoon...
Tujhe chahiye toh khila doonga...:))
Aur apne ManUre ka shirt bhi le aaiyo, kitchen ki safai bhi ko karni hai...arrey nahi...woh to toilet saf karne ke liye behter hai...:lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
With the set-back of Kops going out of the competition which they claim to be theirs is really sad.
Post your address so that i can order some proper cleaning tools for the poor Kops fan and courier it so that you along with your neighbours can wipe the rears of each other.

BTW why do you use 'kapda' to clean your toilet when one can use Harpic? :confused:

Oh i forgot, you are the special fan of Liverpool Football Clubbe and its in their preamble not to think good of anyone but themselves. Lame!!!!

Stop 'jerking' every night and you might just get your wishes fulfilled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom